Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cora

RIVER TOUR 2016 Limited Lithographs Posters

I am interested in any RIVER TOUR limited posters sold at each show , I can trade a couple but am looking for Bruce fans to maybe purchase an extra copy at concerts when buying one for themselves, especially European show and upcoming USA shows

Well somebody might agree to do this for you but I sincerely hope they do not.

When tens of thousands of fans are attending each show and these posters are limited (150 in the case of Paris - I bought ONE for myself!), for someone to buy more than one for someone not even there and deny others who are present that opportunity, I find to be similar to buying a bunch of concert tickets and touting the bulk of them.

I note that right now on ebay UK, both Paris posters are for sale at £165 each. I suspect that the seller may well be a member on here - I find that very disappointing.

hiya River dude , I am sorry you think its unfair , but as we are collectors I am just trying to obtain posters for shows I was at which because of circumstance it was not easy to buy these limited posters especially as the tour left the UK and moved around Europe I know some collectors bought more than one and if they wish to trade a poster I dont see that as a problem,