Humphrey B Bear

Oz/NZ tour Jan Feb 2017

and then lets never forget he never got a hang of all the beer sizes - these are just some of them

9c017bd2de48199f014ae9ed72c553f5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Ireland's campaign to keep RACED

bd99ef27eea3d96db02eeba308475974--irelan

Who the hell leaked my breakfast menu????

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, AMIW said:

and then lets never forget he never got a hang of all the beer sizes - these are just some of them

by Irish father in law and his brothers all used to say the beer is crap in NZ Aussie and USA ....but you get used to it

a sooner is like drinking out of a flower vase ! i came across them in Auckland (not a real part of NZ)

i just ask for a handle 

• Love Love Love! 1

4 hours ago, Raced Off The Street said:

So yes, there is news. I’ve recently become engaged to one of your lot, who I met on the 2017 tour.....

She’s a Laker Lurker so no names here but we’re both very happy and both very grateful to Bruce and the wonderful tour that brought us together......

C5EDE92E-C413-4722-A624-BD66B6B8D815.jpeg

Day officially made!!!!!!! CONGRATS Raced. I am thrilled for you. I wish you many happy years arguing over whether BTR or Darkness is Bruce's seminal work.

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

why do we have lurkers here ?

plunge right in and say hello

if you are shy post a picture of your pet or pop on over to loose ends for a cuppa aka whisky and orange

2 hours ago, AMIW said:

Raced never made it that far, the first beer he got was cold and that was enough for him

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SydneyGirl said:

Day officially made!!!!!!! CONGRATS Raced. I am thrilled for you. I wish you many happy years arguing over whether BTR or Darkness is Bruce's seminal work.

or Nebraska ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tanqueray&Wine said:

or Nebraska ;)

The longer the marriage the more esoteric the Bruce album debate will become. About the 30 year mark Raced and his beloved will be debating the merits of various live performances of Rosalita!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, SydneyGirl said:

The longer the marriage the more esoteric the Bruce album debate will become. About the 30 year mark Raced and his beloved will be debating the merits of various live performances of Rosalita!

A word from the wise Raced: the answer to this should always be 'the performace from the night we first met.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, AMIW said:

This is making me thirsty.There's nothing better that a frosty schoo-ey or pint filled with a local craft pale ale.

You won't need the column on the right unless you are an octogenarian lawn bowler.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Kent Guitar said:

This is making me thirsty.There's nothing better that a frosty schoo-ey or pint filled with a local craft pale ale.

You won't need the column on the right unless you are an octogenarian lawn bowler.

i just drink stock standard  lawnmower beer ! 

btw dont send your stinking heat this way

im.watching the news

46 fucking degrees somewhere

It's a warm one. Reached 46.6 Celsius, which is now the official hottest Australian capital city temperature ever apparently. Melbourne held the record of 46.4 prior to today's efforts here.

Take that you Victorians

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bosstralian said:

It's a warm one. Reached 46.6 Celsius, which is now the official hottest Australian capital city temperature ever apparently. Melbourne held the record of 46.4 prior to today's efforts here.

Take that you Victorians

That’s a record I’m quite happy for you guys to keep!

however... almost exactly 10 years ago, here in Geelong, we sweltered through a 47.6° day. Even the memory makes me sweat. :blink:

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Me and Frank said:

however... almost exactly 10 years ago, here in Geelong, we sweltered through a 47.6° day. Even the memory makes me sweat. :blink:

That was a horrible weekend, that should never be forgotten (for all the wrong reasons). I hope that SA does not have a similar result out of it.

It was still 40.8 when I got home here at 7pm today - FAAARK so glad we have some air con.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Me and Frank said:

46.6 Celsius is the official Adelaide temp from the Burea of Meteorology main site. But the two nearest weather stations to where I live recorded maximums of 47.7° and 47.5° respectively,  so I'd be pretty close to that Geelong max myself

• Sad 1