Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

Recommended Posts

  • 6 months later...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm. working at my old store today as they have a team members funeral so no cell phones allowed this is a very happy lunchtime (although can't appear too happy due to f

got Auckland but it took 4 people helping ejected my card despite plenty of funds crashed on my friends card but went through on 2nd try need lie down snd big strong gin good luck to ev

You're right.  I will.  I need to get a few things in order first workwise, and I promise a series of reviews.  But first let me tell you what happened to me yesterday. After a solid final show a

Posted Images

A bloke nips up to the RSL for a few minutes to blow the froth off a couple, and comes in to find that the most important thread on the forum has been neglected.

On topic, I can tell you there is no perennially open church in the centre of Australia.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kent Guitar said:

A bloke nips up to the RSL for a few minutes to blow the froth off a couple, and comes in to find that the most important thread on the forum has been neglected.

On topic, I can tell you there is no perennially open church in the centre of Australia.

Miss you cobba

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kent Guitar said:

A bloke nips up to the RSL for a few minutes to blow the froth off a couple, and comes in to find that the most important thread on the forum has been neglected.

On topic, I can tell you there is no perennially open church in the centre of Australia.

Parra fan?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kent Guitar said:

A bloke nips up to the RSL for a few minutes to blow the froth off a couple, and comes in to find that the most important thread on the forum has been neglected.

On topic, I can tell you there is no perennially open church in the centre of Australia.

But it'd sure be fun to tell folk there is.  Set em off on a wild goose chase...

;)

 

(I am a bad man)

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

On ESR right now, great show after the first song. ;)

2017-02-09, Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia

Summer '17 Tour

New York City Serenade

Lonesome Day

The Ties that Bind

No Surrender

My Love Will Not Let You Down

Spirit in the Night

Out in the Street

Hungry Heart

Death to My Hometown

Adam Raised a Cain

The River

Youngstown

The Promised Land

Rendezvous

Be True

Working on the Highway

Because the Night

The Rising

Badlands

Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)

Born to Run

Detroit Medley

Dancing in the Dark

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out

Shout

Bobby Jean

Thunder Road

  • Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

On ESR right now, great show after the first song. ;)

2017-02-09, Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia

Summer '17 Tour

New York City Serenade

Lonesome Day

The Ties that Bind

No Surrender

My Love Will Not Let You Down

Spirit in the Night

Out in the Street

Hungry Heart

Death to My Hometown

Adam Raised a Cain

The River

Youngstown

The Promised Land

Rendezvous

Be True

Working on the Highway

Because the Night

The Rising

Badlands

Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)

Born to Run

Detroit Medley

Dancing in the Dark

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out

Shout

Bobby Jean

Thunder Road

The show where I grabbed Bruce's hand and Jake's shoulder. Both were firm.

  • Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Humphrey B Bear said:

Nice to see that some things last.

I hope everyone's well.

Steve the Quokka sends his love to all killer animals and residents of OZ...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2021 at 6:21 AM, Jimmy James said:

On ESR right now, great show after the first song. ;)

2017-02-09, Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney, Australia

Summer '17 Tour

New York City Serenade

Lonesome Day

The Ties that Bind

No Surrender

My Love Will Not Let You Down

Spirit in the Night

Out in the Street

Hungry Heart

Death to My Hometown

Adam Raised a Cain

The River

Youngstown

The Promised Land

Rendezvous

Be True

Working on the Highway

Because the Night

The Rising

Badlands

Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)

Born to Run

Detroit Medley

Dancing in the Dark

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out

Shout

Bobby Jean

Thunder Road

My takeaways from the show was Bruce losing his way after being propositioned by @SydneyGirl during Spirit in the Night (they cut a bit and shortened it in the download), thinking Jake was going to bust the drum during Death to My Hometown, and Bruce not leaving any room for us to sing during the acoustic Thunder Road. It was a good show. Love the NYCS.

E3D9F98A-9630-49C2-B569-2E18CC50D4C3.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2021 at 4:26 PM, Kent Guitar said:

My takeaways from the show was Bruce losing his way after being propositioned by @SydneyGirl during Spirit in the Night (they cut a bit and shortened it in the download), thinking Jake was going to bust the drum during Death to My Hometown, and Bruce not leaving any room for us to sing during the acoustic Thunder Road. It was a good show. Love the NYCS.

E3D9F98A-9630-49C2-B569-2E18CC50D4C3.jpeg

When I finished propositioning Bruce I was overly familiar with Jake's shoulder and I may have blacked out after that.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Peace and sympathy to his family

but im afraid not my favourite person, keeping Bruce away from NZ (and Chch especially) durring the WB tour and also insisting jimmy Barnes was support act for WB and the summer tour 2017- that was complete BS - if we had to have a support act (when the US don't) why not a NZ act ?

 

Im saying this here and not in his own thread

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...