Humphrey B Bear

Oz/NZ tour Jan Feb 2017

1 minute ago, Mark V said:

Bruce should go and see a rugby match while in NZ. The Super Rugby should be on by then. I'm sure he would be a Blues supporter, eh Daisy;)

I'm sure we would want to buy some land in Marton, so that he can put his and Jess's horses to roam free, or maybe check out the wild Kaimanawa Horses

Image result for kaimanawa horses

Bruce would support the highlanders I'm sure !!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SmilinSkullRing said:

I love Tom! Though would be awesome to just keep it Bruce and Steve. They can handle it.

I love Tom as well, but to be truthful - he is no Nils. Nils is a uniquely talented guitarist, and his style of playing is quite different (and some could argue far broader and more accomplished) then Tom. I thought Tom was a great addition for about half the show, but the other half it felt like he was just comping - mind you Stevie has said half the time he is there to mug with Bruce. I hope Nils is better in time.

good news

on the Nils thread it has been posted Nils is expected to make the tour

my blood pressure can now return to normal 

• Like 2

S'cuse me for not scrolling through the previous 49 pages of this thread but has anything been said about what might be happening between the 2 NZ shows? Aprt from it being my 50th birthday on the 23rd Feb

I have had a 2nd (1st really) Auckland show pencilled in for your 50th birthday, but that's purely speculation based on the dates.  I assume that it either goes ahead or not depending on ticket sales.

I assume it's AKL rather than CHC because Frontier said definitely no second CHC show. 

1 minute ago, Humphrey B Bear said:

I have had a 2nd (1st really) Auckland show pencilled in for your 50th birthday, but that's purely speculation based on the dates.  I assume that it either goes ahead or not depending on ticket sales.

I assume it's AKL rather than CHC because Frontier said definitely no second CHC show. 

well I guess a 2nd show in the city of sails is better than no night 2 but I'm still feeling very hard done by (it's a south island thing ) because I'm positive chch would sell a 2nd night 

Is anyone else getting concerned about the delay in announcing a second Sydney and Melbourne show? Did they not sell well enough to justify a second?

They will happen.  A connection's connection was at Barnesy concert recently and asked Gudinski directly.  They will happen.  There's a lot of other stuff going on with Frontier at the moment.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, JRB said:

S'cuse me for not scrolling through the previous 49 pages of this thread but has anything been said about what might be happening between the 2 NZ shows? Aprt from it being my 50th birthday on the 23rd Feb

I har that he's gping to race his 69 Chevy at Manfield Park in Palmy

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Humphrey B Bear said:

They will happen.  A connection's connection was at Barnesy concert recently and asked Gudinski directly.  They will happen.  There's a lot of other stuff going on with Frontier at the moment.

Please please please please please let this be correct. Am coming 10,000 miles for this tour and want to maximise my Bruce-ing.......

so my Auckland ticket cane by courier this morning but it was the one that my workmate got for me before tickettek spat out my credit card.so of course the courier came a dressed to her

so OH at home sick 

and I told him a letter would come as reread to Tracy

so he tells courier driver no Tracy lives here and sends it away

I had to call random courier companies with no tracking number till I found it

it's going to be redelivered this afternoon

the stress !!!

why don't boys listen !!!

no chch ticket as yet but at least that's in my name 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

. Pardon? I missed that...

• Like 2

it's 5pm and I'm still waiting on my ticket 

I just did a track and trace 

it says it's back at the depot  awaiting next delivery 

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

so my Auckland ticket cane by courier this morning but it was the one that my workmate got for me before tickettek spat out my credit card.so of course the courier came a dressed to her

so OH at home sick 

the stress !!!

11175045_10152974167003458_8636916554321

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

so OH at home sick 

the stress !!!

Maybe he was having trouble hearing the courier because he'd been secretly listening to your Bruce discs at high volume and his ears were ringing

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:33 AM, Daisey Jeep said:

so OH at home sick 

the stress !!!

Spouses, eh Daisey!

Have been out all day today and Mrs Kiwi text me late this afternoon telling me that she had had an uneventful day and had no news.

I get home this evening and see my Auckland tickets have arrived.

No news???

2 minutes ago, kiwiprofessor said:

Spouses, eh Daisey!

Have been out all day today and Mrs Kiwi text me late this afternoon telling me that she had had an uneventful day and had no news.

No news???

no we have been home all day

I guess it will come Monday 

13 hours ago, kiwiprofessor said:

Spouses, eh Daisey!

No news???

had a new pair of shoes arrived you would have been texted every 10 or so minutes....

• Like 2

why is everything Bruce related so complicated !!!!

so we stayed home all day Saturday for nothing

it's now Monday and usually my day off but this week is stick taking and I'm ment to be at work counting nuts and bolts but I've stayed home fir the courier

....nothing yet so I ring - it's not due out til the next cycle this afternoon when I really need to be at work so now I'm having it redirected to the waikanae post shop and I think that means Tracy might have to son for it - which is fine because she lives in Waikanae except she us going to Rotorua for work so I might have to wait a few days

....also I'm assuming this is my Auckland ticket ?? no idea about the other one ?

• Like 1

I

5 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

why is everything Bruce related so complicated !!!!

so we stayed home all day Saturday for nothing

it's now Monday and usually my day off but this week is stick taking and I'm ment to be at work counting nuts and bolts but I've stayed home fir the courier

....nothing yet so I ring - it's not due out til the next cycle this afternoon when I really need to be at work so now I'm having it redirected to the waikanae post shop and I think that means Tracy might have to son for it - which is fine because she lives in Waikanae except she us going to Rotorua for work so I might have to wait a few days

....also I'm assuming this is my Auckland ticket ?? no idea about the other one ?

I'm surprised by this. I would assume that the courier would at least give you some option if you are not home. eg, pick up at post shop.

Do you have a track number?

The danger of having it posted to your work is that someone else might open it by accident, or someone simply returns it back to the sender.

7 minutes ago, Mark V said:

I

I'm surprised by this. I would assume that the courier would at least give you some option if you are not home. eg, pick up at post shop.

Do you have a track number?

The danger of having it posted to your work is that someone else might open it by accident, or someone simply returns it back to the sender.

I have a track number and I could pick it up from the depot with no ID but it's going to the post shop in waikanae 

I know then all quite well there but Tracy had no problem going to pick it up especially if it gets her out of stocktake for 20 min 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark V said:

Stocktake...yuck...oh why oh why?

we do it twice a year

its beyond revolting

but I have had no time to do the usual prep this year so it's going to be painful. 

so I went to the post office after work

the lady at courier post has written        attn Nicky on the envolope

it's due tomorrow but no harm in asking today :rolleyes: