Greasy Lake Community

Oz/NZ tour Jan Feb 2017

My tickets have disappeared from 'my orders ' on my ticketek account , I'm picking tickets up from the outlets as I'm coming from the uk , anyone know anything about this problem ? My tickets are for 7th Feb Sydney , my tickets are there for the 9th but the ones for the 7th have disappeared! Anybody know what might be wrong ?? 

18 hours ago, RollinThunder84 said:

My tickets have disappeared from 'my orders ' on my ticketek account , I'm picking tickets up from the outlets as I'm coming from the uk , anyone know anything about this problem ? My tickets are for 7th Feb Sydney , my tickets are there for the 9th but the ones for the 7th have disappeared! Anybody know what might be wrong ?? 

I'm seeing the same. 9th are there but not 7th. Seems like a glitch, a very odd one though. I hope to collect my tickets in the next week or so. I let you know how I get on!

14 hours ago, jukebox said:

PER #2 (the hard to get one!) has GAs...

Thanks for the heads-up, Jukebox. Got mine, so very happy! Did you get yours Crazyjaney1? There's still GAs for Perth 2 (25/1) available in the latest drop.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Raced Off The Street said:

Was anyone able to get tickets for Hanging Rock today? Ticketmaster keeps giving me "search errors"......

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

The Ticketmaster system was down overnight (Oz time) for server maintenance, but is back online now. Seems to be working OK - seats available, but no front GAs. 

Yep. Site back up but now it won't let me buy tickets without A - an Aussie postcode (easily googleable) and B - an Aussie credit card address (not so easily googleable).  It doesn't even give an option for non Dingo buyers. 

I stand by my Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Currently on hold trying to get through to Ticketmaster Oz (33 mins and counting) to try and buy over the phone. 

I further stand by my Grrrrrrrrr

I withdraw my Grrrrrrrrrr......

Finally got through to Aussie Ticketbastard and spoke to a lovely lady (who endearingly admitted up front that she was a bit hungover) who sorted it out for me. 

Hanging Rock Ticket? SECURED!

8/8 tickets for my cross planet odyssey now sorted. Can't wait to see all you upside down people next month (next month!!!!! Holy shit, next month!!!!)

• Like 7

On 11/30/2016 at 4:44 PM, Mark V said:

Things are well in NZ, We have just beaten Pakistan in two tests in cricket, the All Blacks had a successful year playing 13 tests and losing only one.

That one loss though.....

Yeah. It was to my lot (we don't get out much)

• Like 3

On 03/12/2016 at 7:49 AM, Junglelandish said:

Thanks for the heads-up, Jukebox. Got mine, so very happy! Did you get yours Crazyjaney1? There's still GAs for Perth 2 (25/1) available in the latest drop.

Glad I could help!

I'm doing x3 PER and x2 BNE with my son (a father-and-son rock n roll road trip - yay!) - but we don't fly into BNE until early on the morning of the 14th.  When the time comes, I'd appreciate a heads up on where at the venue the pit queue numbers are being allocated, as we will swing by Boondall at 6am, and grab our numbers on the way to the motel, then come back for the roll calls through the day.  Thanks guys!

• Like 2

I haven't been following this thread at all, but was wondering what you guys who are going, what to expect? Or would want to see?

1. shows like in Europe this summer?

2. shows like the end of the last tour, with an hour or so from the 1st two albums (kind of like a history of the ESB)

3. or do we believe this is the start of a new ESB Tour?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I haven't been following this thread at all, but was wondering what you guys who are going, what to expect? Or would want to see?

2. shows like the end of the last tour, with an hour or so from the 1st two albums (kind of like a history of the ESB)

I'm trying not to think top deeply about it

I'm going to 2 stadium shows in 2 cities only getting 2 shows

however Christchurch is on the eve of the anniversary of the big earthquake so I'm hoping for a few things from The Rising 

having said that I would love prove it with the 78 intro and Kitty's back not to mention a full darkness album 

....it might be different in the arenas 

• Like 1

My best friend, side-kick and business partner is leaving me to move back down and live with his family in Perth. He was only supposed to stay here in cold Denmark for 6 months - this is now 12 years, a wife, 3 kids and two businesses ago. He flyes out on the 10th of january and will be back in Perth just in time for Bruce. He has seen him live twice with me; Roskilde '12 and Ullevi this summer. I had to buy him tickets for opening night in Perth as a going away present.

We fought hard together for the last decade building two strong companies from scratch and now just before we make it big - he leaves. His name is Steve... 

I hope Bruce plays Bobby Jean for him!

Kinda strange buying Bruce tickets when I'm not attending the show myself...

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

What to expect... that is the big question, isn't it? I'm like Daisey, trying to let it happen when it happens rather than put too much thought into what MIGHT happen. 

That at being said...

If it is like the US River shows from leg #1 it will be awesome

If it is like the European River shows, it will be awesome

If it is like the US River leg #2 shows it will be awesome

If it like the 2013-2014 Aus/NZ Wrecking Ball/High Hopes shows, it will be awesome

I have therefore decided that it will be awesome! :D

Of course, if it like '78, I will know I have died and gone to heaven...

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Bruce has said that the shows will probably follow the format of the epic shows he played at the end of the last US leg. THAT'S what I expect then.

• Like 1