I just can't wait till he gets here 

• Like 9

HAPPY NEW YEAR

TO ALL OUR FRIENDS

DOWN UNDER

Wishing you all lots and lots of Bruceness

All the Best for the coming Year  good health and a safe 2017  x

• Like 6

And, as the clock ticks past 12... Bruce is going to be here THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everybody!

The fireworks are hailing over our own Little Eden tonight  :D

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Me and Frank said:

And, as the clock ticks past 12... Bruce is going to be here THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everybody!

The fireworks are hailing over our own Little Eden tonight  :D

still 2016 in Perth for another hour.... expect the GA line to start soon after midnight though :o

• Like 5

Happy New Year and a fantastic series of concerts for our friends down under!

Mrs. CB and I are showing incredible self restraint as we are limiting our number of shows to a mere three....Melbourne 1, Sydney 2 and Brisbane 1.

(Not a huge sacrifice for us of course, since we have been fortunate enough to see Bruce 10 times in 2016...).

So we hope to spend an incredible three weeks visiting your amazing country for the first time.

Four more weeks!!!!!!

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, AMIW said:

3 weeks from right now Bruce will be on stage in Perth,

And those of us not right there will be glued to the SLV, anxious to learn what unfolds on this new tour...

• Like 7

11 hours ago, candy's boy said:

Happy New Year and a fantastic series of concerts for our friends down under!

Mrs. CB and I are showing incredible self restraint as we are limiting our number of shows to a mere three....Melbourne 1, Sydney 2 and Brisbane 1.

(Not a huge sacrifice for us of course, since we have been fortunate enough to see Bruce 10 times in 2016...).

So we hope to spend an incredible three weeks visiting your amazing country for the first time.

Four more weeks!!!!!!

We look forward to having you and Mrs. CB down here.  21 days...

• Like 2

I've been thinking, the shows will start at about 7:30pm/8pm AUS/NZ time. THAT'S 8/9 in the morning our time!

So assuming (:lol:) he'll play 3+ hours :lol::lol:, and basing it off the days when he'll be playing which are:

22nd, Sunday

25th, Wednesday - this may be a tricky one to watch via Periscope given my Uni timetable

27th, Friday 

30th, Monday

2nd, Thursday

4th, Saturday

7th, Tuesday - this too is a tricky one, as will be the 14th and the 21st

9th, Thursday 

11th, Saturday

14th, Tuesday 

16th, Thursday

18th, Saturday

21st, Tuesday

25th, Saturday

I expect I'll see like 14% in total of all those shows live :/.

2 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I've been thinking, the shows will start at about 7:30pm/8pm AUS/NZ time. THAT'S 8/9 in the morning our time!

So assuming (:lol:) he'll play 3+ hours :lol::lol:, and basing it off the days when he'll be playing which are:

22nd, Sunday

25th, Wednesday - this may be a tricky one to watch via Periscope given my Uni timetable

27th, Friday 

30th, Monday

2nd, Thursday

4th, Saturday

7th, Tuesday - this too is a tricky one, as will be the 14th and the 21st

9th, Thursday 

11th, Saturday

14th, Tuesday 

16th, Thursday

18th, Saturday

21st, Tuesday

25th, Saturday

I expect I'll see like 14% in total of all those shows live :/.

my head hurts thinking about that

I'm thinking about churfus and bloody support acts and who would build old people's town houses right beside a new stadium (21st Tuesday February )

• Like 2

There is probably a better spot to post this, but I have a spare GA for the first show in Perth on 22nd Feb.  As they are still available on Ticketek I doubt there's much call for it.  But if anyone wants it - let me know.

• Like 1

if anyone is combining Bruce with a holiday and you have a spare day or 2 in Christchurch, Kaikoura is back open fir bussiness

it's now off the beaten track with SH1 north of Kaikoura still closer but it's a lovelly spot

I've never been out on a whale watching boat but I've had quite a few great nights in this campground featured in this story

Kaikoura open for business

I did have a fly in my eye when they said chch people are holidaying in Kaikoura 

if camping or campervaning isn't your thing there will be other places in the town for you to rest your head 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

if anyone is combining Bruce with a holiday and you have a spare day or 2 in Christchurch, Kaikoura is back open fir bussiness

it's now off the beaten track with SH1 north of Kaikoura still closer but it's a lovelly spot

I've never been out on a whale watching boat but I've had quite a few great nights in this campground featured in this story

Kaikoura open for business

I did have a fly in my eye when they said chch people are holidaying in Kaikoura 

if camping or campervaning isn't your thing there will be other places in the town for you to rest your head 

I'm taking the week off for the Auckland concert on 25 Feb.

1 hour ago, Mark V said:

I'm taking the week off for the Auckland concert on 25 Feb.

to queue with the Belgians???

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AMIW said:

to queue with the Belgians???

They do have the world's best chocolate.

4 hours ago, AMIW said:

I know Daisey has mentioned Baldwin St before but the beeb featured it today

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38461418

the Jaffa race looks awesome,,,, they should hold one when Bruce visits

well they could, but the promoter close to overlook my hometown Dunedin 

17 hours ago, AMIW said:

warning to peeps (and bears) to not go swimming in Melbourne due to beach Poo! :rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-38487980

Skip the bay beaches near Melbourne, folks. The beautiful Surf Coast beaches and Great Ocean Road are just down the road from me here in G'Town, an hour from those wave-less strips of sand and stormwater Melbourne calls beaches. Pristine beaches for 200km. (maybe a little chilly, though-sorry!) 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Me and Frank said:

Skip the bay beaches near Melbourne, folks. The beautiful Surf Coast beaches and Great Ocean Road are just down the road from me here in G'Town, an hour from those wave-less strips of sand and stormwater Melbourne calls beaches. Pristine beaches for 200km. (maybe a little chilly, though-sorry!) 

Agreed.  Not even bears should swim in Port Philip Bay!  Get down to the Surf Coast or the GOR if you have time.  See M&F on the way.

• Like 2

It's getting closer... time to mount a concerted campaign?

cat-and-daisy.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Me and Frank said:

It's getting closer... time to mount a concerted campaign?

cat-and-daisy.jpg

why thank you Me and Frank

it's getting so close alright !!!

My play lists  are really unfocused at the moment because I loved loved loved that last river tour but I'm well awear that I'm going to stadium shows and one of those is at a new venue in a new city  and on the eve of the  earthquake anniversary 

When I went to my beloved Moncton for my first show I had been deeply immersed in 1978 and when Bruce came out aad opened with no.surrender and not Badlands I was thrown completly off guard?

then I was just in total disbelief their was my hero and his blood brothers and blood sister Soozie up there right in front of me, under the same beautiful moon and stars nm that late summer New Brunswick night with my best BB beside me

this time I don't want to be starstruck, I just want to live every single second like it's my last 

I also hope he gets to see enough of my beautiful south island that he wants to come back 

I also hope he will be interested enough to ask to be shown around Christchurch ' s red zone - not just the ruined Canterbury cathedral -and I bet when he see's the Catholic bacillia around the corner   he sheds a tear - my sister is a strict atheist and she can't drive past thst without crying 

anyway that River tour had been spectacular 

the full river setlists and the Euro shows and the latter US shows

how I envied everybody going 

its really hard not to be consumed by wanting what you guys got up top 

I have a wish list as long as my arm 

prove it 78 intro, kitty , darkness &WIESS heavy

but I'll get what I'm given and I don't ever want to feel disappointed or ungreatful

I'm very excited about just the basic band - that alone is going to be awsome 

if Patti wants to turn up then I'll be very happy to see her, because I'm yet to see her-  but if she doesn't like earthquakes ???

I think I'd be terribly insulted if Patti did Aussie shows and not our 2 shows

anyway so many thoughts 

you'll all be hearing so much from me ...

Also I'm thinking please mum don't die om Bruce week 

She's had a bit of a perk up

if someone with no quality of life can have a perk up

we had desided for the sake of my sister's kids if mum passed at Christmas we would  hold off the funeral tull after the festivities but now she is eatting (very uninspiring pureed food thst looks worse than baby food) - I mean she's still in a downward spiral 

it's sooner rather than latter 

But please mum if your soul is somehow already with dad in heaven,  please please please don't die on Bruce week 

• Like 3

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:38 AM, Humphrey B Bear said:

For second shows, queuing will start immediately after the first show.  Or to be more accurate, before the first show has even finished.  On the last tour, a few desperates would leave the first show during the encores to make sure they got up front for the next shows.  

Hard to believe but true.

I remember that last time ...Melb 1 was Sat and Melb 2 was Sun.

But this time there is a gap bw Thurs and Sat.

This stuff does your head in.

If I lived 40 mins form AAMI wouldn't be a prob....but its a 5 hr round trip...a long way to go get a texta mark....do they do roll calls in Australia? I wont be able to make it back on the Friday until late.