Humphrey B Bear

Oz/NZ tour Jan Feb 2017

2 hours ago, injuddstree said:

Doubt it. Theyre here for a holiday, with some shows thrown in.

I hope so 

regarding the holiday 

Quick question - some of my tickets are "collect at venue" - does anyone know if the box office etc is likely to be open before the day of the show itself or is it a matter of picking up on the day and juggling the pit queue etc? Any prior experience of Oz would be greatly appreciated

1 hour ago, Raced Off The Street said:

Quick question - some of my tickets are "collect at venue" - does anyone know if the box office etc is likely to be open before the day of the show itself or is it a matter of picking up on the day and juggling the pit queue etc? Any prior experience of Oz would be greatly appreciated

You can pick them up at the Ticketek or Ticketmaster ticketing outlets during office hours. It doesn't have to be the ticketing outlet at the actual concert venue. Their ticketing offices are listed on their websites (some of the smaller Ticketek agency offices don't offer collection, but the website specifies which ones do). Hope this helps.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Junglelandish said:

You can pick them up at the Ticketek or Ticketmaster ticketing outlets during office hours. It doesn't have to be the ticketing outlet at the actual concert venue. Their ticketing offices are listed on their websites (some of the smaller Ticketek agency offices don't offer collection, but the website specifies which ones do). Hope this helps.

Bingo! Thanks!

On 1/10/2017 at 2:03 AM, AMIW said:

State of Victoria to protect Humphreys smaller cousins the Koalas

All Koala Deaths and Injuries have to be reported ! even if they injure a toe :lol:

and companies have to employ people as koala Spotters :o:rolleyes:

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-38555223

Koalas are not related to Bears Andrew.  They are marsupials.  None in my family tree (geddit?)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Humphrey B Bear said:

Koalas are not related to Bears Andrew.  They are marsupials.  None in my family tree (geddit?)

Did they not branch out? (geddit?)

• Like 1

Just now, Raced Off The Street said:

Did they not branch out? (geddit?)

I do feel a certain kinship with you though, based on your avatar.  I need to check out the Dublin branch of the tree.

• Like 2

Hey guys & gals .. I have a Ticket I need to sell for AAMI PARK Melbourne.. Thursday Feb 2 -- premium section 54 -- $300 .. best contact is email-- soulminingacrobat@hotmail.com .. cheers :) 

1 hour ago, Humphrey B Bear said:

So who's going to be in Perth for the first show?

I'll be there with bells on, Humphrey. Can't wait.  

• Like 2

Today's tweet from @KupuHou, which provides daily examples of common words translated into te reo Māori (one of NZ's three official languages, alongside English and Sign):

IMG_0064.PNG

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Humphrey B Bear said:

So who's going to be in Perth for the first show?

Don't party yourselves out too quickly. I need you guys hale and hearty and ready to rock from Adelaide on!

6 hours ago, AMIW said:

apparently a Quokka has escaped in Perth and is heading for the GA line - the police have even issued an APB!

_93538371_southernmetropolitanregionalco

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-38595863

The hell is that???????:o

Just now, Raced Off The Street said:

The hell is that???????:o

it is a quokka - when you get to OZ just like I did my first time you will find strange animals on every corner

• Like 1

it lives with the gilberts potoroo of which only 70 or so remain so don't steal one

GilbertsPotoroo.JPG

5 minutes ago, AMIW said:

it lives with the gilberts potoroo of which only 70 or so remain so don't steal one

GilbertsPotoroo.JPG

Jesus. 

Dont worry, it's quite safe......

11 minutes ago, AMIW said:

it is a quokka - when you get to OZ just like I did my first time you will find strange animals on every corner

Indeed......

IMG_1055.JPG

• Like 1

Sadly, Andy the Quokka, if he *is* found, can't go back home to Rottnest - because he's been exposed to too many bugs on the mainland :-(