Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

16 minutes ago, Monroe to Angeline said:

I can't believe there is a thread on City, after all these years reading this site. Brilliant.

Since August 2016! Over 4 years. Welcome aboard! I've tried to get others to join us like @robk1 and @Citysmith, I've seen you post on the main board before and wondered why you never posted in here, with your avatar and all? I've been a City fan for about 10 years now, you know a glory hunter! :)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a day off today and, at one point, I found myself in Asda in Inverness.   Two young lads, I'd guess no older than 20ish, who worked there were chatting in one of the aisles when I pass

So they have to be punished. The whole "yeah, but others do it too" is just an admission of guilt. I understand it stings, but City agreed to the FFP rules, then went on to break them anyway. Serves t

a good story David Silva's prematurely born son leaves hospital   https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44133675

Posted Images

I agree with this statement! 

Manchester City will block any attempts from Arsenal to sign John Stones, with Pep Guardiola remaining a ‘firm admirer’ of the defender. 
Manchester City will also offer Stones a new deal to stay at the Etihad - with the player himself being happy to pen a new deal.

Just now, doesthisbusstop said:

A lot of media hype in the build up about Peps poor win record against Ole. Can only think that was on his mind today. He looked subdued and I was surprised he didn’t really go for the win in the second half. 

City parked the bus. Pep will be delighted, they got the point they came for.

20 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Pep tries to steal the 4th officials board and allocate his own amount of fergie time...

1 minute ago, Captain Chaos said:

Very odd! 

No, that wasn't it at all. Pep was still bitchin about Sterling being pulled down in the box about two minutes earlier! 

16 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Brilliant performance from ex-United product Sam Johnstone in goal.

Had to be MOM from the 89th minute on! 

KDB put two passes on the head of teammates that should have scored.