Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a day off today and, at one point, I found myself in Asda in Inverness.   Two young lads, I'd guess no older than 20ish, who worked there were chatting in one of the aisles when I pass

So they have to be punished. The whole "yeah, but others do it too" is just an admission of guilt. I understand it stings, but City agreed to the FFP rules, then went on to break them anyway. Serves t

will he finally solve their left back problem?

Posted Images

Ederson reported to be the third player positive....

and now there are reports that Benjamin mendy threw a seperate party on New Year’s Eve:angry:

6th choice centre back Eric Garcia reported as player no 4 to test positive

ferran Torres reported to be player no 5

so they still have 18 players worth 2.5 billion fit

Pep doesn’t confirm that the five named players were the covid tests but also omits ake and Laporte and doesn’t name a full bench either 

Gosh just turned game back on and Phil foden is still out there he must be knackered as he has never played this many minutes contiguously:lol:

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Gosh just turned game back on and Phil foden is still out there he must be knackered as he has never played this many minutes contiguously:lol:

Goal and assist. That should bring more minutes 

29 minutes ago, Johan14Cruyff said:

They will win their next five (league games) piece of piss.

Why not 6 in a row? Or is Burnley too much for them? ;)

8 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

JJ will be vey sad, I think Colin Bell was his all time favourite player...right ?

Yeah, a little before my time. 

Colin Bell was a great footballer, skillful and brave in equal measure, and in an era when there were some really nasty bastards on the football field he was respected by fans of all clubs for playing the game in the right way.  It is remarkable that Bell played as many games as he did for City, given that his career was badly affected by a serious injury at the relatively young age of 29, and goodness knows how many games he would have gone on to play for City had the injury not been sustained.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

JJ will be vey sad, I think Colin Bell was his all time favourite player...right ?

Arguably the club’s greatest ever player. So sad that the glory hunting newbies are largely unaware of CB.