Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a day off today and, at one point, I found myself in Asda in Inverness.   Two young lads, I'd guess no older than 20ish, who worked there were chatting in one of the aisles when I pass

So they have to be punished. The whole "yeah, but others do it too" is just an admission of guilt. I understand it stings, but City agreed to the FFP rules, then went on to break them anyway. Serves t

Are you using @Daisey Jeep's spellchecker?  

Posted Images

The only thing happening today is a very good football game! With three off-side goals. 

What are the lineman out there for? To check to see if the ball is out of bounds? Because they will never raise the flag for off-side again! Until someone whispers in his hear! 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

The only thing happening today is a very good football game! With three off-side goals. 

What are the lineman out there for? To check to see if the ball is out of bounds? Because they will never raise the flag for off-side again! Until someone whispers in his hear! 

Get yourself back to St.Louis and stop causing trouble in Washington.

After the game pep revealed that even though most of the Kyle walker Roman sex orgy players were now back, that Sergio aguero missed the game due to Covid  and is now in quarantine 

3 minutes ago, AMIW said:

raheem sterling auditions for penalty taker in englands penalty shootout defeat at euro 2020/1/2

Shit, I didn't get to watch the match today. As meetings interfered. That would have won me two more much needed points in our prediction game! :(

Need to ask my fellow City supporters and others if you want to chime in. 

Anyway @robk1, @Citysmith and @Monroe to Angeline

Do you guys think that Gündoğan would be a good striker? Aguero and Jesus have been non-existent this year. And Gündoğan seems to have a nose for the ball and seems to be in the right place at the right time! 

3 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Need to ask my fellow City supporters and others if you want to chime in. 

Anyway @robk1, @Citysmith and @Monroe to Angeline

Do you guys think that Gündoğan would be a good striker? Aguero and Jesus have been non-existent this year. And Gündoğan seems to have a nose for the ball and seems to be in the right place at the right time! 

I am a Gundogan fan.....so I say '" yes "

• Like 1

Stefano Castelnuovo (Manuel Locatelli's agent): “

U.S. Sassuolo

is unlikely to sell in the January market. 

Manchester City

are one of the teams that are monitoring him for the next market.”

image.png.6fc0a68b07ea69543d4507b69ec8ca1b.png

I had to bring this up as I have never seen Mapei sponsor anything before. 

Our company buys all Mapei products for tile setting and grouting. 

39 minutes ago, Patched Tube said:

Stones is scoring goals and the Browns are in the playoffs.  This is one weird timeline.

These seasons started in 2020, the effect will linger. 

• Like 1