Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years


Jimmy James
 Share

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

City will be 8 points clear tomorrow night

But only 5 point clear by Sunday night, or are you writing off your club already, against the mighty West Brom. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, doesthisbusstop said:

Same games played after tomorrow though. 

Yeah, but we have our make up game mid week. I won't give up hope yet, like I did earlier this year. It was all about the Champions League at one point. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man City's women's team aren't doing too badly either.

If you think that there's no skill in women's football, watch the third goal which starts just before the 5 minute mark.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Born To Walk said:

Man City's women's team aren't doing too badly either.

If you think that there's no skill in women's football, watch the third goal which starts just before the 5 minute mark.

 

Once again a Scot excels in Manchester, as an aside they should add Foden to their squad, he would fit right in and maybe not have to spend so much time on the bench.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Born To Walk said:

Man City's women's team aren't doing too badly either.

If you think that there's no skill in women's football, watch the third goal which starts just before the 5 minute mark.

 

Here's just the goal.

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Once again a Scot excels in Manchester, as an aside they should add Foden to their squad, he would fit right in and maybe not have to spend so much time on the bench.

Well spotted dr oboogie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That second goal from Gundogan was just a nice scrappy bit of team football.  I really thought Sterling was going to lose possession there but he wiggled free somehow.  Not the prettiest goal by any means but they all count the same.   

 

Difficult month ahead but off to a good start.  I have to like where MC are sitting right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Patched Tube said:

That second goal from Gundogan was just a nice scrappy bit of team football.  I really thought Sterling was going to lose possession there but he wiggled free somehow.  Not the prettiest goal by any means but they all count the same.   

 

Difficult month ahead but off to a good start.  I have to like where MC are sitting right now.

I’ll strongly disagree. The team play, the deft touch by Sterling, the first touch by Mr Whippy and quick finish was superb 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...