Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years


Jimmy James
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Wow man city name all 23 senior players in their squad not a single injured player....

2 pretty good Left Backs (and Mendy) on the bench. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, DarknessandHope said:

Foden back in the starting 11 for City in the CL tonight.

Careful, England don't want him burned out before the Euros.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Careful, England don't want him burned out before the Euros.

I dig "The Dig" here, but Southgate would be the man to start Foden on one wing and Sancho on another wing with Rashford in the Middle. But no The Captain has to play so Kane in the Middle that moves Rashford to Foden's wing. 

I'm going with England in the upcoming Euro's and World Cup, but will turn quickly if "My Boy" isn't included enough. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

I dig "The Dig" here, but Southgate would be the man to start Foden on one wing and Sancho on another wing with Rashford in the Middle. But no The Captain has to play so Kane in the Middle that moves Rashford to Foden's wing. 

I'm going with England in the upcoming Euro's and World Cup, but will turn quickly if "My Boy" isn't included enough. 

Shit I forgot all about Sterling in this mix. Nice problem to have! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

image.png.6f06a3d90d25da4359d7f7175dcdb6ea.png

I know all but one, top left, Help! 

Carlos Tevez

I didn't remember that he played for City. I know West Ham, United... but City?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 days since last league game and nothing has changed 

 injury list is the tea lady, a parking attendant and one of the match ball cleaners

and

you know who on the bench 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, AMIW said:

21 days since last league game and nothing has changed 

 injury list is the tea lady, a parking attendant and one of the match ball cleaners

and

you know who on the bench 

Best 12th man in League! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...