Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

Jimmy James

47 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Been watching with no sound volume. Did KDB yellow card himself out of the final? They keep showing him as something has happened? 

Pep pulled him to make sure he was eligible. 

Ref`s favouring City yet again, how Fernandinho was never booked at least once will remain one of the games biggest mysteries. Verratti was magnificient MOTM closely followed by Marquinhos.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Ref`s favouring City yet again, how Fernandinho was never booked at least once will remain one of the games biggest mysteries. Verratti was magnificient MOTM closely followed by Marquinhos.

Well PSG could have finished the game with 8 players so...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AMIW said:

PSG players talking about respect... :lol:

Happy for Pep to finally make a final again. Hope his team wins this thing. But I bet they'd rather play Real than Chelsea.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Am I right in thinking if City wins Saturday, season over? Or am I missing something? 

A great reason to relaunch Busstops Stop FOotball Now campaign from last season :lol:

20 hours ago, LeoGetz said:

PSG players talking about respect... :lol:

Happy for Pep to finally make a final again. Hope his team wins this thing. But I bet they'd rather play Real than Chelsea.

It's all academic now but...  on form definitely.  OTOH Madrid is full of pretty cagey veterans and weren't likely to feel the pressure.   My take is that is extremely important that MC score the first goal; Chelsea's defense is very, very good right now.  I expect a cagey, chess match style final.  

17 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Am I right in thinking if City wins Saturday, season over? Or am I missing something? 

yep

Just now, AMIW said:

Dozed off woke up and man city are 1 up

then a comedy penalty by aguero.. he will be lucky to get a contract in division 4 next season.

What a fuckin idiot!

34 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Dozed off woke up and man city are 1 up

then a comedy penalty by aguero.. he will be lucky to get a contract in division 4 next season.

I'd class that missed penalty as an arrogant act of disrespect to his colleagues and opponents, rather than a comedy. What a wanker.

• Like 1

I have no response! That penalty shot was awful and just knew it would bit us in the ass. 

To think that maybe the last thing you could remember of Augero. 

BTW: should have had another penalty.