Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

Jimmy James

4 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Shame on the ladies only finishing second!

image.thumb.png.86b6911e9a3b67d8873b32a7fb8a9d43.png

Oddly enough here in the states NBCSN showed the Chelsea Ladies match Sunday v Reading.(5-0) Those two gals up front could play for a couple Championship clubs for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Oddly enough here in the states NBCSN showed the Chelsea Ladies match Sunday v Reading.(5-0) Those two gals up front could play for a couple Championship clubs for sure. 

Kirby and Kerr have been on fire lately. They're the female equivalent of Sutton and Shearer, but unfortunately KAK doesn't work as well as SAS!

OK, just seen the line-up today. I dig this is a dead rubber. But we need that first team to start jell-in together again. KDB isn't even on the bench. Ake and Garcia at CB. Shit Garcia wouldn't even be here next year. I still think Ake could fill our void at Left Back. But play him at Left Back not CB. 

2 minutes ago, AMIW said:

cancelo sent off grabs his towel and bucket and spade and head off on his holidays until he realises that he has to hang around for the CL final....

Total joke. It was Welbeck who wrapped his arm around Cancelo's resulting in them both falling over. Cancelo did nothing wrong.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

Total joke. It was Welbeck who wrapped his arm around Cancelo's resulting in them both falling over. Cancelo did nothing wrong.

I forgot about this match so I left my Tablet at home can't watch. 

But here's a little note: 

Man City are only the third side in Premier League history to both score a goal and have a men sent off in the opening 10 minutes of a match in the competition

30 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I forgot about this match so I left my Tablet at home can't watch. 

All you've missed is Foden running from inside his own half and slotting one in the far corner.

• Bruuuuce! 1

5 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

All you've missed is Foden running from inside his own half and slotting one in the far corner.

Clip!? I know you can do this! 

OK, I've seen this so many times in sports where team clinches a championship of some sort and cruises the rest of the season, yet still have something to play for, and not being able to turn it back on. These last two matches have been far from City like! Hopefully Everton has to pay the price before the big one!