Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

Jimmy James

7 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Shock news Pep announces an injury list of 1 the highest number in a long while

Yes, City has went pretty much Injury-free this season except we lost our best player(KDB) a couple times this season. As Last year when LFC went mostly injury-free. That's what happens in most championship season in all sports. 

43 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

I always thought he was called Agueroooooooooo

Isn't kind of exactly what happened Sunday! With Agueroooooooooo

I’ll be cheering on Citeh tomorrow. it’ll twist the knife into United a little deeper and I could never cheer on a bunch of racist, vile, knees up mother brown, Tory, Millwall with a lottery win, Brexit wankers. 

8 hours ago, Johan14Cruyff said:

I’ll be cheering on Citeh tomorrow. it’ll twist the knife into United a little deeper and I could never cheer on a bunch of racist, vile, knees up mother brown, Tory, Millwall with a lottery win, Brexit wankers. 

This makes you different to the trolls who post in the Liverpool thread? How?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ninethumbs said:

This makes you different to the trolls who post in the Liverpool thread? How?

Well I’m not using the death of football fans to score points but I get what you’re saying. Calling someone a Tory is probably below the belt.

• Haha 1

I know transfer season is a spawning ground for silly rumors and you really shouldn't pay much attention to any "news" that doesn't actually involve a player putting pen to paper but I have to confess I'm not wild about this idea.

Never been so disappointed after a sporting event in my life. And that something I don't say lightly, after the Cardinals lost the 1985 and 1987 World Series. I was so sure this was the year. 

• Haha 1