Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

On 10/28/2018 at 9:50 AM, AMIW said:

Man City down to 4th as results stand - if they lose to Spurs tomorrow they would be out of the CL spots....

and this only a week or so after Dr Oboogie said they had already won the title.

Back to the top of table. :P

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a day off today and, at one point, I found myself in Asda in Inverness.   Two young lads, I'd guess no older than 20ish, who worked there were chatting in one of the aisles when I pass

So they have to be punished. The whole "yeah, but others do it too" is just an admission of guilt. I understand it stings, but City agreed to the FFP rules, then went on to break them anyway. Serves t

As far as Barça is concerned, they haven't spent more than they have earned. Not yet at least! There's already a big hole in the financials of this season. They have to generate 120 million until June

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Captain Chaos said:

For Liverpool and Chelsea it’s like being Ricky Hatton when Pacquiao and Mayweather were about.

Good enough to win in most eras but not against this side. 

Or a bit like Spurs and Man City  when Leicester City where about ;)

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

I don’t think they need any help!!

True that but if they want to win it all they have to separate themselves sooner or later.  All things being equal sooner is better than later ;).

And you know MC will eventually lose a match and drop points.  This is a good opportunity to have two in hand.