Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a day off today and, at one point, I found myself in Asda in Inverness.   Two young lads, I'd guess no older than 20ish, who worked there were chatting in one of the aisles when I pass

So they have to be punished. The whole "yeah, but others do it too" is just an admission of guilt. I understand it stings, but City agreed to the FFP rules, then went on to break them anyway. Serves t

a good story David Silva's prematurely born son leaves hospital   https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44133675

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, dr winston oboogie said:

This was supposed to be one of the most significant games of the season in TGLITW*, never mind the result, which does however speak volumes, I just cannot fathom out why there were so many empty seats all around the stadium ?

Because the real city fans who packed out Maine Road for big games couldn’t care less since Sheikh Mansour bought their club. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Did anyone see my boy score twice today? I didn't either, read about it on FB.:(

I was impressed with the way he avoided touching in the first goal just in case he was offside. That was level headed.