Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

Jimmy James

1 hour ago, JimCT said:

Wasn't it sweet to watch Ajax, with a team payroll about the same as just Gareth Bale makes, kick Real all over the pitch :)

And their best player is off to Barca in the summer. No FFP for Barca, why because they are Barca. 

But OMG, City may pickup their best defender this summer. 

Image result for handcuffs

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

And their best player is off to Barca in the summer. No FFP for Barca, why because they are Barca. 

Well, a UCL ban would blow a ~€70mm hole in the budget :D 

10 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Barça generate more income than they spend. No need to look for more UEFAlona conspiracies. Remember, they were the first major club to be hit with a transfer ban. 

2 hours ago, AMIW said:

amazing Watford still challenging for 7th place which could be a Europa spot field an extremely weakened B team against Man City

Maybe thinking their chances weren't so good so rest your A side for another day and park the bus and hope for a draw.  

1 minute ago, doesthisbusstop said:

The same Italian journalist source who first broke the Ronaldo to Juve news has said that Pep to Juve is happening this summer. 

If Man City win the PL again, it may happen, if Man City win the Champions League, it will happen for sure.

Just now, doesthisbusstop said:

And if Man City are kicked out of the CL for breaching FFP, Pep will walk to Turin. 

Aye, good point

I doubt they will like, to much money involved. No way will the CL  image will be tarnished.

Juventus are desperate to win the CL, Pep and a few quid could make that happen. 

44 minutes ago, AMIW said:

forget this was on - following the chaos in Blighty instead.

another snooze-fest I see - bring on Humphreys-grant and let him have his one appearance for man city

My boy put one in. Is that his first in the CL? I just can't find these stats, like if it was baseball or something. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy James said:

My boy put one in. Is that his first in the CL? I just can't find these stats, like if it was baseball or something. 

JJ simply type Foden and Wiki and you will find his stats

3 FA Cup goals

2 League Cup Goals

1 Champions League goal

exactly ZERO goals in the TGLITW

• Thanks 1