Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a day off today and, at one point, I found myself in Asda in Inverness.   Two young lads, I'd guess no older than 20ish, who worked there were chatting in one of the aisles when I pass

So they have to be punished. The whole "yeah, but others do it too" is just an admission of guilt. I understand it stings, but City agreed to the FFP rules, then went on to break them anyway. Serves t

will he finally solve their left back problem?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Nbc could show a program about paint drying and it would be just as exciting ...I

Not a barn burner that's for sure.  CIty looks like they are playing a scrimmage that they are determined to win but also determined not to break a sweat.  Fulham looks like.... well, Fulham.

3 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

A routine win for the champions elect. No 3 nil up to 3.-3 draws or "slip ups" .

They are absolute quality. With Pep and finances they’ll win it for as long as they want.

People may question the ethics of the money but just enjoy the football. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Wow did not realise this but over 90% of the titles have been won by only 4 clubs, and two of them have won it 70% of the time, Man City will up those percentage figures by quite a bit in the next few years.

95% of La Liga has been won by just 2 clubs

99% of The Scottish Premier has been won by just 2 clubs

17 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

They are absolute quality. With Pep and finances they’ll win it for as long as they want.

That's what they thought of Barcelona too. Complacency's a b....

57 minutes ago, AMIW said:

not just VAR but big screen VAR at the FA semis - the replays will be shown on the giant screens - wonder if that will deter the diving?

What no diving by english premier league teams...never..:rolleyes: