Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a day off today and, at one point, I found myself in Asda in Inverness.   Two young lads, I'd guess no older than 20ish, who worked there were chatting in one of the aisles when I pass

So they have to be punished. The whole "yeah, but others do it too" is just an admission of guilt. I understand it stings, but City agreed to the FFP rules, then went on to break them anyway. Serves t

As far as Barça is concerned, they haven't spent more than they have earned. Not yet at least! There's already a big hole in the financials of this season. They have to generate 120 million until June

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Well shoot, it's a long season. I thought the season was lost last year after the Newcastle lost.

Please tell me that people don’t actually think that anything in the league will depend on yesterday’s results??

The dominance of Liverpool and City last season is not normal and people shouldn’t expect it to become the norm. I’ll bet both sides drop a fair few (including multiple losses this year).

I’d be amazed if Liverpool’s 100% start is still in tact after next weekend.

On 9/15/2019 at 5:11 AM, Captain Chaos said:

Please tell me that people don’t actually think that anything in the league will depend on yesterday’s results??

The dominance of Liverpool and City last season is not normal and people shouldn’t expect it to become the norm. I’ll bet both sides drop a fair few (including multiple losses this year).

I’d be amazed if Liverpool’s 100% start is still in tact after next weekend.

No not at all, but I am getting a rash of shit from my LFC buddies. 

23 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

They have re-called Garcia, if that is the right terminology  

so why dd they buy Angelino ???

just looked it up and it is not the Garcia out on loan they are recalling but one called Garcia from the youth team so he is already there

https://the4thofficial.net/2019/09/manchester-city-midfielder-not-fit-for-shakhtar-donetsk-clash-tomorrow-a-big-blow-for-pep/

Foden out for Shaktar?

According to a recent report by Manchester Evening News, Manchester City midfielder Phil Foden is not available for selection for their UEFA Champions League group stage opener against Shakhtar Donetsk on Wednesday night. The same source has revealed that the English youngster has not flown to Ukraine and is not a part of Pep Guardiola’s squad due to concerns over his fitness.

2 minutes ago, JimCT said:

https://the4thofficial.net/2019/09/manchester-city-midfielder-not-fit-for-shakhtar-donetsk-clash-tomorrow-a-big-blow-for-pep/

Foden out for Shaktar?

According to a recent report by Manchester Evening News, Manchester City midfielder Phil Foden is not available for selection for their UEFA Champions League group stage opener against Shakhtar Donetsk on Wednesday night. The same source has revealed that the English youngster has not flown to Ukraine and is not a part of Pep Guardiola’s squad due to concerns over his fitness.

JJ will be heartbroken

4 minutes ago, JimCT said:

Foden out for Shaktar?

1 minute ago, AMIW said:

JJ will be heartbroken

sadness crying GIF