Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a day off today and, at one point, I found myself in Asda in Inverness.   Two young lads, I'd guess no older than 20ish, who worked there were chatting in one of the aisles when I pass

So they have to be punished. The whole "yeah, but others do it too" is just an admission of guilt. I understand it stings, but City agreed to the FFP rules, then went on to break them anyway. Serves t

As far as Barça is concerned, they haven't spent more than they have earned. Not yet at least! There's already a big hole in the financials of this season. They have to generate 120 million until June

Posted Images

4 hours ago, AMIW said:

Another snooze fest.. think I will go Christmas shopping at half time:(

I caught it while I was helping put up mom's Christmas tree.  Which was a pretty efficient use of time really; once the first goal went in you kind of knew how the game was going to go.  

Still I enjoyed to the extent I saw it 8n between being tangled in lights and what not.

Despair for Manchester fans all across the southeast of England as their dreams of a local all Manchester derby at Wembley are ruined by the two teams drawing each other in the semi final of the league cup

4 hours ago, AMIW said:

bad news for JJ but good news for Dr Oboogie - John Stones is fit again

2 hours ago, JimCT said:

Fit for what? :D 

Beautiful trash talk right before Christmas. And about the starting Centerback for the English National Team. He's shit!   

6 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Hopefully Andrew can take his nap for the day soon.

No nap today since Liverpool weren’t on til 5pm went out for a Christmas lunch and a little shopping right after the 10am game so only saw the highlights later...