Greasy Lake Community

The Man City Thread: The Pep Years

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a day off today and, at one point, I found myself in Asda in Inverness.   Two young lads, I'd guess no older than 20ish, who worked there were chatting in one of the aisles when I pass

So they have to be punished. The whole "yeah, but others do it too" is just an admission of guilt. I understand it stings, but City agreed to the FFP rules, then went on to break them anyway. Serves t

As far as Barça is concerned, they haven't spent more than they have earned. Not yet at least! There's already a big hole in the financials of this season. They have to generate 120 million until June

Posted Images

14 hours ago, AMIW said:

Var continues to offer evidence that the people operating it on drugs

tge ref assists man city on the goal... var lets the goal stand

a Southampton defender later handles the ball in the area var doesn’t award man city a penalty.. trying to even things out?

Andrew if you did see Southampton, I think maybe it is you who is on the drugs ?.;)

19 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Until just now, was wondering if City was playing with 10 again.

Took them a bit to get going but some big changes in the lineup so I'm not surprised.  They look to be cruising to a fairly routine win.  

EDIT: Aaaannnddd Bravo decides to make it interesting.  :rolleyes:

Even the nbc programmers are having trouble keeping up with these 4 game days.. they just flashed up a graphic that next up is premier league halftime in the 88th minute of the game...

Patrick Roberts who has been at man city for 5 years recalled from loan at Norwich and sent to Middlesbrough instead... think he made one league cup appearance 4 years ago

Apparently also recalling goalie music from Nottingham forest..he has also been at city for 5 years but played six games in league cup last year as no 2 goalie

15 hours ago, AMIW said:

Patrick Roberts who has been at man city for 5 years recalled from loan at Norwich and sent to Middlesbrough instead... think he made one league cup appearance 4 years ago

Apparently also recalling goalie music from Nottingham forest..he has also been at city for 5 years but played six games in league cup last year as no 2 goalie

2 hours ago, AMIW said:

man city turning middlesbrough into man city reserves?

lukas nmecha recalled from wolfsburg and sent to middlesbrough

I don't bother myself with these minor deals. 

John stones is back .... dr o boogie settles down in front of the telly for an entertaining evening:D

man city pick both Silva’s and aguero they must fear port vale

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AMIW said:

John stones is back .... dr o boogie settles down in front of the telly for an entertaining evening:D

man city pick both Silva’s and aguero they must fear port vale

I can see Aguero as he needs some minutes but...

26 minutes ago, Patched Tube said:

I see Port Vale put one in the back of the net.  My god that's embarrassing.  I'll just assume Stones is responsible. 

Do you mean:

download.jpeg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Patched Tube said:

I see Port Vale put one in the back of the net.  My god that's embarrassing.  I'll just assume Stones is responsible. 

Other teams are allowed to try and score you know :lol:

• Like 1

Tonight it is the caribou (c) dr o boogie cup where the two Manchester clubs battle each other in the hope of a lucrative trip to Wembley and their best shot at a trophy this season

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AMIW said:

Tonight it is the caribou (c) dr o boogie cup where the two Manchester clubs battle each other in the hope of a lucrative trip to Wembley and their best shot at a trophy this season

My brother, you keep forgetting about the other 2 cup's out there!