Philly 2 is up!!!

Buddhabone

I didn't follow setlistvision for this show and after I seen the setlist and said no big deal. Wrong!!!

Had a meeting 3 hours away today, driving back right as this show started on E-Street Radio today.

I have downloaded it two minutes ago. What an amazing show. Wish I was there.  

3 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

I didn't follow setlistvision for this show and after I seen the setlist and said no big deal. Wrong!!!

Had a meeting 3 hours away today, driving back right as this show started on E-Street Radio today.

I have downloaded it two minutes ago. What an amazing show. Wish I was there.  

Both nights were epic, and not just because I was there - but I am damned happy I was

7 minutes ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

Both nights were epic, and not just because I was there - but I am damned happy I was

Was the energy I felt though the radio do it justice from being there? The first two hours of all material from the first two albums, sound as fresh as if he just released that music last week. The Fever and Thundercrack were great fills for the WIESS portion also.

FYI (10/15)......

Thanks for your inquiry.

Your custom CD order is in progress. We ship all CD orders as quickly as it is possible. Unfortunately due to artwork delays CD manufacturing is currently behind schedule for all Springsteen CD titles. We expect all MetLife CDs to be shipped by early next week. We appreciate your patience. If you would rather not wait please let us know and we can cancel your order and process a full refund. You will be notified by email when your order has been shipped. Sorry for the extended delays.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best, Valerie
nugs.net

Archived