CmonMrTrouble

Book Tour extended to include London

13 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Well done, and well deserved, a memory to treasure forever, so very pleased for you.

Thank you. Now if I can just bump,into Andy at the 02 next month, my year will be complete...

10 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

I can't believe it I met Bruce Springsteen 

IMG_20161017_164507.jpg

We were admiring your photos this morning Roy, one comment was "he looks so chuffed", automatically I replied yes and so does Roy.

Seriously my friend I am so pleased for you that my smile this morning is as big as yours in the photo.

Now can everyone please sign the petition.....Free the Newcastle One..;)

• Like 7

So happy for Ann, Roy, redheadedwoman and anyone else here who was fortunate enough to meet Bruce yesterday.

thanks for sharing your photos and stories so that the rest of us can enjoy it vicariously.

Happiness is just radiating from your posts! :D

• Like 7

All the pictures look great! I'm happy to see that so many dreams came true yesterday :) 

I hope my day will come as well. Until then I'm just happy to see that Bruce proves to be the great guy we all believe him to be. 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, red headed woman said:

This is my moment from yesterday when my dream came true.  Was only supposed to get one picture but they took 5!! I would never have know how he smiled at me otherwise. Managed to hold it together yesterday but very emotional today. Omg I adore him even more now how is that possible! !

20161017_165910.jpg

20161017_165911.jpg

Great pictures! I got 4 but they are all pretty much the same, didn't capture the little kiss on the cheek, but I know it happened! I am really struggling to come back to earth today, just done shopping list but know I will have missed off vital items!

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Ann Jones said:

Great pictures! I got 4 but they are all pretty much the same, didn't capture the little kiss on the cheek, but I know it happened! I am really struggling to come back to earth today, just done shopping list but know I will have missed off vital items!

I'm just slumped on the settee in my dressing gown and everytime I look at the pics I cry!! Good job I booked today off work too lol

• Like 7

It's great to see the joy that yesterday brought (for the lucky few) - really, REALLY pleased for folks we know on here like Roy, Ann and Red Headed Woman.......brilliant, and it has made me appreciate (and feel lucky) to have had the experiences that I have had over the years........this has reminded me of the thrill that it was (if that makes sense) to meet the man and say "thanks" - it's been truly lovely to see and you can't help but smile at Roy's pics ha!.........excellent........I love the second one with Roy looking at Bruce as in "is it really you".......it's almost like a Madame Tussauds scenario! ha!........and the look on Bruce's face you can imagine him talking through his teeth (like a ventriloquist) "okay pal, you can go now".........brilliant........Bruce brought joy!!!..........thanks guys for sharing..........your feet should touch the ground by about Sunday!? 

• Like 5

This thread has made my day how great it was for our friends to meet Bruce so happy for all of them.:D

• Like 7

I'd told myself this thread would be best avoided after the event as the pictures would inevitably make missing out sting that much more - instead, I'm really enjoying it! It's brilliant to see so many of you making the most of the chance to meet Bruce! Great to hear so many good stories from those that went.

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, BruceWho said:

It's great to see the joy that yesterday brought (for the lucky few) - really, REALLY pleased for folks we know on here like Roy, Ann and Red Headed Woman.......brilliant, and it has made me appreciate (and feel lucky) to have had the experiences that I have had over the years........this has reminded me of the thrill that it was (if that makes sense) to meet the man and say "thanks" - it's been truly lovely to see and you can't help but smile at Roy's pics ha!.........excellent........I love the second one with Roy looking at Bruce as in "is it really you".......it's almost like a Madame Tussauds scenario! ha!........and the look on Bruce's face you can imagine him talking through his teeth (like a ventriloquist) "okay pal, you can go now".........brilliant........Bruce brought joy!!!..........thanks guys for sharing..........your feet should touch the ground by about Sunday!? 

Funny thing, I thought Madame Tussauds  as well!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ann Jones said:

You didn't forget the new photo-frames you now need, did you?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ann Jones said:

No, just the tinned tomatoes!!

Did you get his Mam's lasagna recipe?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Geordie 99 said:

Did you get his Mam's lasagna recipe?

You could get that at the NEXT Book tour  "The Springsteen Family Cook Book- Dutch Irish Italian Cuisine Jersey Style"

• Like 3

I've cried through several tissues, happy for all the lucky ones that got to see Bruce.

Ann, can you enlarge your picture? I'd like a REALLY good look at it! And the picture of Roy is priceless!

This thread has made my day, murky and wet as it is.

• Like 2

Wonderful pictures everyone - thanks for sharing your moment.

I have dropped an egg all over the cooker, burnt the toast and spilt my coffee! Bruce has turned me into a quivering wreck! Think I will lie down for the rest of the day before I do any more damage!

• Like 2