Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatAFC

Betting thread

fucking blackpool v luton stuffed me for a goals galore and an over 3 goals treble !!!

xmas would have been free if blackpool scored...bastids

Hearts..  . useless Jambo bar stewards, the one week I want you to win you make a Jeremy Hunt of it.

Motherwell v Aberdeen stuffed me tonight, had over 2.5 goals, over 35 booking points and over 10.5 corners, all i needed was one bloody corner FFS

Tomorrow ( Boxing Day) is one of my fav days of the year.

King George at Kempton

Football and beer. Toon at home to Sheff wed

one my own this xmas, so tomorrow i will be drunk, drunker than normally :D

Going in with both feet on Thistlecrack..howay 

Got 8 online freebets from bwin yesterday. 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 40 and 50 Euros, valid until January 1st. First I thought it was too good to be true, but I placed the 10 Euros one an accumulator bet yesterday and it worked. Needless to say, I had one of five wrong. Damn Clippers!

Already last night I thought I'd go crazy and make an accumulator with three result-bets for today's PL matches and use the 50 Euro freebet. I had 3-0 for United, 2-1 for Chelsea and 0-2 for Hull vs City. 50 Euros on this bet could bring me 22,000 Euros.

For whatever reason I didn't place the bet last night. Today I try to do it but bwin doesn't accept it. Says the freebet is not valid anymore. So I call there and they tell me that it was a technical mistake to give away so many freebets. One per user was the plan but something went wrong. So they had to let all the bets that were placed yesterday stand but deleted all the others. So I should have placed all those freebets yesterday.

So if United win 3-0, Chelsea win 2-1 and City win 2-0... I'm going to have to break something tonight.

• Like 1

So, I'm waiting on Brighton tomorrow for  a 5 timer...... Brighton should be comfy at home to QPR shouldn't they?

Thinking of cashing out, not a big punt a fiver at roughly 12s, think the cash out number is 40 or thereabout.

QPR have lost a bunch on the spin, though the last few by the odd goal.

Holloway must be due to get them a result?

Just had a look at the odds on this weekend's NFL games.

Washington are 1/5 with Paddy Power.

I was hoping bookies this side of the pond might be a bit slow on the update as regards setting the odds.

Rangers stuffed me for a canny few quid last night when they went 1-0 up I thought they were going to win comfortably..then the ST Johnstone goal hahaha what a clot that defender must feel like.

another old firm derby coming up, Rangers haven't a chance of beating Celtic have they ?

25 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Rangers stuffed me for a canny few quid last night when they went 1-0 up I thought they were going to win comfortably..then the ST Johnstone goal hahaha what a clot that defender must feel like.

another old firm derby coming up, Rangers haven't a chance of beating Celtic have they ?

Wouldnae have thought so Roy, I wouldnae back any team to beat St J in Perth, the word stuffy describes them to a T.

1 minute ago, MagicRatAFC said:

Wouldnae have thought so Roy, I wouldnae back any team to beat St J in Perth, the word stuffy describes them to a T.

Rangers played them off the park until they gifted them with that back pass.

I doubt I'll get rich backing Celtic to beat Rangers though.

11 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Rangers played them off the park until they gifted them with that back pass.

I doubt I'll get rich backing Celtic to beat Rangers though.

I've watched Aberdeen playing the Penny Dainties off the park and getting suckered mair times than I care to remember, that's who they are under Tommy Wright, he's done an amazing job with minimal resources.

Hinna looked at the odds on any weekend fitba yet, I'd be tempted to lump on the draw in the Aberdeen/Jambos game, but beyond that, nae early thoughts.

Just checked, raselickbyrawaybutbigman are 3/4....... I reckon that's value.

as per fucking usual i reduce my sake i get a result, a clarty £5 treble goals galore villa, Rotherham and a Spanish match gets me £30 to have a go tomorrow

Ive been having a few bets just to have a go on Thistlecrack to win the Gold Cup, i should have just hoy'd the money on in the first place.

Evens Thistlecrack to win the cheltenham Gold Cup needs a bit lumper, i havent got it.

todays treble to win that lumper was Newcastle, millwall and friggin Everton

doh !

On 29/12/2016 at 0:48 PM, MagicRatAFC said:

be tempted to lump on the draw in the Aberdeen/Jambos game, 

Never been so chuffed to get a line down! :lol:

14 hours ago, Johan14Cruyff said:

Many Clouds being aimed at the gold cup, I'm all over it @50/1 

Into 40s with Paddy Power.

So, looking at the odds for the wildcard round this weekend.

Value is hard to find, TBH.

Oakland/Houston is tough to call with the QB situation as it is.

The bet that I liked was the under, but the line is 37.

I don't trust the teams combined to get 37.......but it's a low number......

Oakland 17/10 ..... dunno about this one.

Detroit/Seattle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 3/1 for Detroit is probably too big, but Seattle don't get beat at home in the play-offs...........more accurately though, they don't get beat at home in the play-offs with Earl Thomas at Free Safety.

I like that 3/1 as a wee Mug's flutter.

But the handicap is set at plus 8....Detroit's played a myriad of close games this season so Detroit + 8 might be value.

Pittsburgh's 1/5 against Miami and the handicap is 10, again Miami + 10 might be worth a sniff.

Giants/Green Bay...... not touching hven't even looked at.

Really iffy day for fitba betting, never sure what teams are going to be picked in cup ties.

Bolton might be worth a tickle at 12/5, Big Sam has a load of previous for chucking it early doors in the cup when a relegation battle is in the wind.

On the face of it West Brom look value at 4/5 at home to Derby, but there's a lot of moving parts in that game also.

Opening line on the Packers v Falcons is Falcons -5.

I'm taking that bet, but I'm going to wait until it gets closer to game time, I believe that line will move towards the Packers as their fans will dump so much money into this number that it will change, I think the line will end at about Falcons -3.

I'm going to take the Falcons even at -5, I believe this is a bad match up for the Packers.

4 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

Opening line on the Packers v Falcons is Falcons -5.

I'm taking that bet, but I'm going to wait until it gets closer to game time, I believe that line will move towards the Packers as their fans will dump so much money into this number that it will change, I think the line will end at about Falcons -3.

I'm going to take the Falcons even at -5, I believe this is a bad match up for the Packers.

Sound logic on the bet, but not sure about the matchup.  Falcons defense has been questionable.  It's just going to be a shootout.  Could be the team with the ball at the end of the game wins.  Seems like even odds with home field worth 3 points.  I'll be doing my part.  

• Like 1

On 05/01/2017 at 7:03 PM, Johan14Cruyff said:

In the Atlanta/GB matchup I'm sure of nowt.....Other than the over.

Canny bet up tonight. Brighton. Bastia and Bayern Munich matches all to be both teams to score. Weekend lumpa bet paid for