CosmicKid

Help get us through another year - donations accepted

How could I not help keep this place going after all that you people have done for me a no brainer!

• Like 3

Donation has been made. Thank you for all you do here! 

• Like 1

I am more than happy to contribute to the costs of keeping this going. It's a wonderful place to spend tiime and, indeed, what a year it has been. Who knows what 2017 my hold for us, but I know I'll be visiting the Lake again and again over the coming year, and years to come.  Thanks to all you guys who make it possible.

Er, small technical point. The donations page link in the last paragraph of the first post is taking me to the Dogs of the Lake page. I assiduously avoid the Dogs of the Lake, so,perhaps this is a dastardly plot to lure me and other unsuspecting Lakers to that odd locale.:)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Neil57channels said:

Er, small technical point. The donations page link in the last paragraph of the first post is taking me to the Dogs of the Lake page. I assiduously avoid the Dogs of the Lake, so,perhaps this is a dastardly plot to lure me and other unsuspecting Lakers to that odd locale.:)

Whoops! Thank you. I fixed it now.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Neil57channels said:

that's so funny that you would descovering that !!! 

:lol: thought I better donate right now before Tuesday USA time just incase the unthinkable happens and the kiwi dollar falls through the floor

plus keeping up 'dog' quota 

also now knowing what cosmic kid sounds like (although I still have trouble pronouncing and spelling his name) reading the OP I hear your voice in my head

thanks for all the hard work you do to give us a place to be ourselves 

1475138892252.jpg

• Like 2

ps because I never donate as often as I should I added on the US $10 I tried to give Hilary (as I'm not a US citizen I wasn't allowed to donate to the campaign )

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daisey Jeep said:

that's so funny that you would descovering that !!! 

I know! I think I'll just have to give in to it soon.

• Like 5

Donation made.

Thanks for all your efforts. It's been a great year in the company of a great group of people, hopefully more of the same in 2017.

Done.  Thanks for everything and I urge all you Antipodeans to be generous.  We'll be getting our money's worth on The Lake in 2017.

• Like 2

I have a pretty impressive stack of goodies prepared for this as well.

Donate now, later and once more after that - we will keep track and details will be coming shortly about some great stuff to those who contribute

done and dusted, I am not a big poster but I am an avid follower, thanks for all you do

• Like 2

Has it been a year already? Went by so quickly, with River tour and THE BOOK!

Of course, I am willing to add my two cents to keep this boat afloat. Luckily, my pension was raised this year. Now, if my American friends send Trump down, all will be right with  the world.

Greasy Lake continues to be a daily delight. People here are in turn cantakerous, opinionated, witty, informative, lyrical, sweet, thought provoking, friendly, helpful, and overall great fun. Couldn't do without you, and I am looking forward to set list visions and maybe periscopes from Aussie and New Zealand. Not to mention Daisey's breathless posts!

Keep well, all of you.

• Like 5

perhaps the Donations link could record whether the person is pro or anti-dog?

• Like 1

Sent with gratitude for all you and the moderators do.

P.S. No mystery why the dog board is so popular. Check your moderator list. :)

7 hours ago, Marilla Gorilla said:

OK, I read this instructions properly this time. :)

Thanks.

You don't look well Marilla.  I hope you are ok.

• Like 1