Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CosmicKid

Help get us through another year - donations accepted

17 minutes ago, Humphrey B Bear said:

You don't look well Marilla.  I hope you are ok.

I can't find my old gorilla avatar. :(

Done! 

Thank you, everyone, for all you do :)

done

Thanks for all you do, and all the mods do to help you

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:40 AM, Neil57channels said:

Er, small technical point. The donations page link in the last paragraph of the first post is taking me to the Dogs of the Lake page. I assiduously avoid the Dogs of the Lake, so,perhaps this is a dastardly plot to lure me and other unsuspecting Lakers to that odd locale.:)

Damn, and here I thought we had found a way to keep funding Ning's kibble...

19 hours ago, AMIW said:

perhaps the Donations link could record whether the person is pro or anti-dog?

Oh I already have a list for that.

Done. I am reserving my position viz-a-viz dogs.

4 hours ago, JimCT said:

done

Thanks for all you do, and all the mods do to help you

I forgot to thank all the mods. This seems like a good place to do it. :)

I would not be without this great place and I hope I can keep diving in here for sometime to come !.so a thank you to Karsten and the other Mods

Happy to contribute. This place is wonderfully warm, funny, friendly and informative. 

Long live the lake. 

Done...Thank you as always for keeping this place going!

16 hours ago, wildbilla said:

to send cash is it safe by mail?? ( I dont want to register paylpal)

You can send money through paypal without registering. I did. They just want you to open an account, but you don't have to.

On 8/11/2016 at 9:25 PM, berlintramp said:

You can send money through paypal without registering. I did. They just want you to open an account, but you don't have to.

Thanks

OK, let's get this thread heating up a little bit -

Between now and December 3rd, the SINGLE highest donation to the GL account will receive from me

A double signed Clarence Clemons BIG MAN hardcover book, signed during his visit to a New Jersey Bookstore.

These have been on EBAY for as much as $200+ and for obvious reasons there aren't going to be many hitting the market any time soon

We will monitor the Paypal donations, if you choose to donate through check to either me or Karsten, we will make sure those are also part of this.

041_zpsd5cd6ef6.jpg

040_zps8d832288.jpg

Just saw this thread now.  I'll get my donation to you ASAP.

Just one thing...I think the 'JUST BRUCE' thread should be mentioned in the OP and also should be pinned.  It has lots of valuable information in it after all. :D

I second that BD it should be pinned come on Ladies lets all join together  on this one !:D

Well, we have a very generous donation of $250 that has taken the early lead for the signed book -

MANY THANKS to so many of you who have contributed so far!

Is this website worth a dollar a week to you? 

Even 1/2 that from each of us who logs in each day would take care of the server and software costs that keep this place running for a year and more

If you have received some act of generosity from a member here, found tickets you were desperate to get, sold tickets you were afraid you would be stuck with, had a few laughs or even a few tears - well then, dig into your pocket and find just a couple of dollars and pitch in for the cause.

For the next Paypal donation from a US member that is $25 or more, I will send the Blu-Ray version (2 discs) of the Charlotte NC 4-19-2014 show, which was kindly donated by a GL member for the cause - make your donation on Paypal and then forward the confirmation Email to me directly at  Mrmikeaz@yahoo.com - first one in my mailbox gets the Blu-Ray show

Thanks again to everyone, for ALL donations (large or small) are appreciated

19 hours ago, BrilliantDisguise said:

Just saw this thread now.  I'll get my donation to you ASAP.

Just one thing...I think the 'JUST BRUCE' thread should be mentioned in the OP and also should be pinned.  It has lots of valuable information in it after all. :D

No point in pinning a thread that gets bumped every day, is there?  :D

1 hour ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

No point in pinning a thread that gets bumped every day, is there?  :D

Mr Trouble please go over to the Just Bruce thread us Ladies have started a revolution :angry:

6 hours ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

Well, we have a very generous donation of $250 that has taken the early lead for the signed book -

MANY THANKS to so many of you who have contributed so far!

Is this website worth a dollar a week to you? 

Even 1/2 that from each of us who logs in each day would take care of the server and software costs that keep this place running for a year and more

If you have received some act of generosity from a member here, found tickets you were desperate to get, sold tickets you were afraid you would be stuck with, had a few laughs or even a few tears - well then, dig into your pocket and find just a couple of dollars and pitch in for the cause.

For the next Paypal donation from a US member that is $25 or more, I will send the Blu-Ray version (2 discs) of the Charlotte NC 4-19-2014 show, which was kindly donated by a GL member for the cause - make your donation on Paypal and then forward the confirmation Email to me directly at  Mrmikeaz@yahoo.com - first one in my mailbox gets the Blu-Ray show

Thanks again to everyone, for ALL donations (large or small) are appreciated

I believe that you have 2 copies of the Charlotte show since it is only 1 disc.

If you get a copy look front and center and you can see our very own VABOSSFAN who won the pit lottery.