This has been in my head for about a week now! 

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

It appears I'm in a mid-80s mood this week. Today I'm loving Follow That Dream. This is one the greatest performances of a song I've ever heard from Bruce. It's so him.

Beautiful. Thanks for posting.

• Like 1

Today my favourite has been 'Your Own Worst Enemy' in the car. Just love the harmonies and of course I harmonise perfectly with it!!! :ph34r:

• Like 5

On 16/11/2016 at 5:11 PM, Paolo's Circus Story said:

This may be in the same vain as the what are you listening to thread, and this may have even done before, but I was thinking earlier today about making an ongoing thread so people could post their favourite Springsteen song of the day given it changes daily for most of us.

Today I can't stop singing, and listening to Cadillac Ranch.

I wonder if it's just me who has done the Cadillac Ranch moves with an air guitar ?

Love this performance 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I've been enjoying Winterland 15/12/78 today and I think this is very worthy of being my song of the day:

that's the song of all time !!!

• Like 3

Been listening to the first Christic show over and over today. Jumping back and forth to whichever part I feel like at any given time. I think it's the only thing I've listened to today. It's so fantastic

• Like 1

22 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

I wonder if it's just me who has done the Cadillac Ranch moves with an air guitar ?

Love this performance 

Pah! Of course it's only you, Roy.  No way would I do that, no siree, never, no way José have I EVER done those moves.

;)

• Like 2

Jungleland. My mum just put it on and smiled at me. I'm happy she knows what it means to me and I'm happy that she's taking the time to appreciate it too. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

Jungleland. My mum just put it on and smiled at me. I'm happy she knows what it means to me and I'm happy that she's taking the time to appreciate it too. 

Recently I've found myself not as much getting bored of Jungleland but not feeling the way I should be when it's been on while listening to the 2016 shows. 

The other day I listened to the Winterland version for the first time in a while and C's solo made me feel that way that I should feel during the song. Essence.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Recently I've found myself not as much getting bored of Jungleland but not feeling the way I should be when it's been on while listening to the 2016 shows. 

The other day I listened to the Winterland version for the first time in a while and C's solo made me feel that way that I should feel during the song. Essence.  

I can understand that, sometimes I can get that way with certain songs. I don't listen to Jungleland too often so that it doesn't lose any of its magic (not that it ever could). I save it for times when I can really listen to it and appreciate it. 

The Winterland version is a great one. There will always be a magic about C's solo and it does make me sad that I'll never get to see him do it live. 

image.gif

This photo of Bruce responding to his solo is the perfect representation of how i feel too 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

I can understand that, sometimes I can get that way with certain songs. I don't listen to Jungleland too often so that it doesn't lose any of its magic (not that it ever could). I save it for times when I can really listen to it and appreciate it. 

The Winterland version is a great one. There will always be a magic about C's solo and it does make me sad that I'll never get to see him do it live. 

image.gif

This photo of Bruce responding to his solo is the perfect representation of how i feel too 

Yeah, when I've been listening to the shows from this year I've tried not to skip any of the songs and when you hear certain ones over and over again, i.e. Working on the Highway, Born to Run, Because the Night, Sherry Darling etc., they sort of just become 'there' and it takes something special to remind you why they're great. Listening to the acoustic BTR from the ToL tour did that and rekindled the awesomeness of the song.

That picture is mint as well. It's great when Bruce is feeling 'it'.

• Like 1

Song of the Day? Shit how about Song of the Year 2016?

Now don't be like me sometimes and start watching the video and say to yourself "been there done that" watch the whole video. I keep playing over and over since hearing in on E-Street Radio over the weekend.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Song of the Day? Shit how about Song of the Year 2016?

Now don't be like me sometimes and start watching the video and say to yourself "been there done that" watch the whole video. I keep playing over and over since hearing in on E-Street Radio over the weekend.

Yes! 

I'd never really been a massive lover of Saint in the City, but oh my God, the last seven shows of the tour changed that. I posted a thread not too long back about how Bruce should have played Mary Queen and The Angel as it would have resulted it me liking the songs, referring to The Magic of Springsteen, and this song live is an example of that magic.

I know he's played Saint countless times live before, even loads on this tour, but there was something about it during the last few shows that was so special.

• Like 1