Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CosmicKid

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all Greasy Lakers

it's 5pm 

I need a Nanna nap before another round of eatting and drinking 

Happy Christmas, all! It's been a great year Bruce-wise and an interesting and rather sad year personally for me.  Bring on 2017!

I've just got up and viewed my turkey crown through bleary eyes. God, it looks ugly :o Hopefully it'll look wonderful once it's cooked.

Love and peace to all my Laker friends and may your God go with you. x

download (1).jpeg

Merry Christmas to all lakers and Bruce fans all over the world....

Merry Christmas everyone! Wishing you all the best for 2017 and many more great times in the land of Bruce

:)

image.gif

Weihnachtslandschaft

This is just to show all the Lakers what Christmas in Germany is supposed to look like - and doesn't this year. Hasn't done for several years. Global warming catching up.

But now that we are back up --- I missed you --- enjoy your Christmas, don't overeat and don't get too drunk.

Merry Christmas to all.

Let's hope for a more peaceful, happy world going forward and of course, more Bruce.

MERRY  CHRISTMAS everyone at the Lake. it truly has been a good Bruce year for me coming to the Lake I will never be able to thank you all enough for giving me a chance to be included in all this . May we all get lots and lots of Bruce in 2017 but most of all I wish you all good health and peace .

Merry Christmas everyone.

Enjoy the magic this holiday season by listening to music and celebrating the occasion with the people that you care for most.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy new year filled with health, happiness & lots of Bruuuuuuuce!

Greetings form Ljubljana. No snow here as well.

SLOVENIJA-PRAZNICI.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone.  It's been a big day down here in my little part of Melbourne.  Peace and love to all of you Lakers, and I hope to catch up with lots of you on the road in the new year.  

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

3 hours ago, berlintramp said:

Weihnachtslandschaft

This is just to show all the Lakers what Christmas in Germany is supposed to look like - and doesn't this year. Hasn't done for several years. Global warming catching up.

But now that we are back up --- I missed you --- enjoy your Christmas, don't overeat and don't get too drunk.

berlintramp, I want to 'like' your picture, but I can't see it! Anyone else having trouble?

8 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

Anyone else having trouble?

If I right click on the image and then select the option to open the picture, I just get the word 'forbidden'

That's a long way of saying Yes!

5 minutes ago, Born To Walk said:

If I right click on the image and then select the option to open the picture, I just get the word 'forbidden'

That's a long way of saying Yes!

:blink:I think we've been, er ... schafted! 

Help!

I'm currently 23% behind schedule on my target of 18,000 calories and I only have 7 meals left to get through today. 

Happy Christmas to you all xxx

3 minutes ago, Raced Off The Street said:

Help!

I'm currently 23% behind schedule on my target of 18,000 calories and I only have 7 meals left to get through today. 

Happy Christmas to you all xxx

More stuffing is required.

Daisey, I have just opened this bottle of sauce wine to go with dinner. It is one of my favourites.  I love New Zealand wine!

263684011_0_640x640.jpg

Just popping in for a minute, to wish all of you my best during the holiday season.  

No matter what you celebrate or how, I hope you enjoy the holiday time with your families and friends.  

Greasy Lake and the people who live here are a big part of my life.

I am proud to call you friends and am consistently impressed by the generosity and kindness shown by all of you. 

Best wishes for an amazing 2017 for each and every one of you

22 minutes ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

Just popping in for a minute, to wish all of you my best during the holiday season.  

No matter what you celebrate or how, I hope you enjoy the holiday time with your families and friends.  

I am proud to call you friends and am consistently impressed by the generosity and kindness shown by all of you. 

sharky.jpg

30 minutes ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

Oh, stoppit, Sharkey. I've got my mascara on.

Happy Christmas Bruce Buds. 

Thanks for doing what you do.

Merry christmas lakers

i bet i was the only laker painting a bathroom on christmas day:D 

4 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Merry christmas lakers

i bet i was the only laker painting a bathroom on christmas day:D 

Roy you can't leave us hanging .... Tell the rest