Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CosmicKid

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all Greasy Lakers

I want to say "Very Merry Christmas" to my friend Cecilia in Sweden who has been suspiciously absent from these pages. I hope everything is ok, or have the reindeer carried you off?

4 hours ago, berlintramp said:

I want to say "Very Merry Christmas" to my friend Cecilia in Sweden who has been suspiciously absent from these pages. I hope everything is ok, or have the reindeer carried you off?

I hope just eatting and drinking with the family :)

Berlintramp I hope you were nowhere near that unexploded ww2 bomb - I havn't seen much of the news the last couple of days but a huge amount of people seem to have had to be evacuated 

Just waking up into the Post holiday Blues...now my wife and girls will head into the annual sales crazyness...leaving room for some LOUD Bruce music.

Happy late wishes to everybody here! Some of you will soon get their Bruce fix live again, the rest of us via the magic of fantastic downloads. Good times.

11 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Berlintramp I hope you were nowhere near that unexploded ww2 bomb - I havn't seen much of the news the last couple of days but a huge amount of people seem to have had to be evacuated 

Thank you, Daisey, you are right, it was the biggest evacuation since World War II. But Augsburg is in southern Germany, a long way away from Berlin. (Everything went well, the brave men who dismanteled the bomb were successful and everyone is back home).

2 minutes ago, berlintramp said:

Thank you, Daisey, you are right, it was the biggest evacuation since World War II. But Augsburg is in southern Germany, a long way away from Berlin. (Everything went well, the brave men who dismanteled the bomb were successful and everyone is back home).

I had no idea how big it was

thank goodness no one was hurt 

from the other side of the world they never seem to report follow up, especially if a happy ending 

I hope that's the end of them 

it's excitement no one needs