What series are you watching?

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Series 4 finished.  So, so good.

I've posted about it over on the Netflix thread, but I wanted to recommend it here. Wentworth. Australian drama series about a women's prison where the staff is as criminal as the inmates. It's j

If you're ever bored and need something to read, here's the BB thread.  One of my favorite moments on it is when @Power13's cable box quits the day of the series finale.    

Posted Images

I finished season 5 of Better Call Saul and expected it to be the last one ... it isn't but I have to wait. Great stuff!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Eileen said:

Watching Virgin River while I'm waiting for Homeland and Saul to return. Easy-going, pleasant, lovely scenery.

Eileen, do you stream through Roku? If so Roku has a Showtime channel that you can get on a trail basis (7 days) should be able to get through Homeland last season, that what we did. 

Our wonderful Daughter gave us a year subscription to Peacock for a Xmas gift. So now I can watch every match of Man City! Plus we are bingeing Yellowstone right now. 6 episodes in and loving it. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Jimmy James said:

Eileen, do you stream through Roku? If so Roku has a Showtime channel that you can get on a trail basis (7 days) should be able to get through Homeland last season, that what we did. 

I don't think I do any streaming ... or do I? I don't know.  Kate fixed me up with Netflix and I now have a Fire Stick ... and that shows all sorts of things that you have to download. I've got a Nokia phone. :)

If I'd realised I could get Homeland on Prime I probably would have had a go at watching it while I was on the trial thingy. I can wait ... I'm good at it.

1 hour ago, Eileen said:

I don't think I do any streaming ... or do I? I don't know.  Kate fixed me up with Netflix and I now have a Fire Stick ... and that shows all sorts of things that you have to download. I've got a Nokia phone. :)

If I'd realised I could get Homeland on Prime I probably would have had a go at watching it while I was on the trial thingy. I can wait ... I'm good at it.

Netflix is streaming! :D Prime is streaming! Your Fire Stick is connected to your Wi-Fi. 

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.7d8cff228808a1254810a19fac16f977.png

Season 5 finished.  The immortal words, "The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive" were spoken by Christopher when asked why he was late :lol:

I wonder if Stevie suggested they used the words?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, janeymarywendy said:

Season 5 finished.  The immortal words, "The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive" were spoken by Christopher when asked why he was late :lol:

David Chase is a huge Bruce fan.

• Thanks 1

A pal was telling me how good The Bridge is - now watching it and he's right, it's good. Haven't warmed to the main people though - but still a good story so far.

That bridge is amazing! I'll have to check it out online ... Rob's been across it and say's it's fantastic.

On 1/14/2021 at 1:59 AM, Eileen said:

Watching Virgin River while I'm waiting for Homeland and Saul to return. Easy-going, pleasant, lovely scenery.

Its really quite a pleasant watch

• Like 1
On 1/19/2021 at 5:20 AM, janeymarywendy said:

I remember watching that episode on tv and the anticipation was killing me 

I seem to get my fare share of Spanish language selection dished up to me by netflex

This is really nice

Well made

First Mexican series ive ever watched 

Good character development 

All the main characters are nice

Good and enjoyable watch perfecf to distract us from the worries of our time

Daughter_From_Another_Mother.jpg

I'm nearing the end of The Bridge. I keep having breaks cos I know something awful is going to happen. Something even more horrible than usual.

I've just finished The Bridge. BRAVO!! Best series I've ever watched. I wasn't keen on the cast at first - really liked them at the finish.

I wasn't surprised at the ending - no spoilers - I'd been shouting at them for ages about who to look out for and why they should be protecting somebody. Still didn't spoil it as I wasn't completely sure.

Fantastic ending ... perfect last words. Loved it.

• Like 1

Thanks for that, @stevie54uk, looks like I can watch those - I'll start with the first in the series.

I tried I Remember You but I think it'll be too scary for me ... I'll give it another go but I'm easily spooked - and live alone. Oooooooo ... what's that noise?

Right, we're off and running with Vanished By The Lake. Happy Sunday, mine's sorted. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh bollocks! I was going to continue with my 'Lake' thingy and accidentally read the first episode of the sequel! Hahaha, that's me all over!

They ARE? They DID?