JimCT

OFFICIAL 2017 MLB thread

Recommended Posts

Since pitchers and catchers report this week it seems fitting to end last year's and start this year's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reigning World Series Champions!!!

Paint-Step-5-4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Power13 said:

Reigning World Series Champions!!!

Paint-Step-5-4.jpg

I still find that phrase as unbelievable as I do the phrase President Trump. Never thought I'd say either one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Power13 said:

Reigning World Series Champions!!!

Paint-Step-5-4.jpg

Please start the 108 year clock for the next one.:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JudgeBrown said:

Let us start the thread with everything good in the world.

 

mandm.jpg

Which one is Ning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jimmy James said:

Which one is Ning

Neither.  These are her Facebook friends Minnie and Max.  But Friday night she went and got her Giants toy and her baseball toy. She has upwards of 30 plush toys so the odds of this are really small.  She knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, JudgeBrown said:

Yes I said "her Facebook friends." 

Does this include play dates? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JudgeBrown said:

Yes I said "her Facebook friends." 

Seek help. Please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big news in the ATL this year is the new ballpark.  Not a fan at all at how the deal for the new park went down (plenty of blame all around for that), but it does look like Suntrust Park will be a significant upgrade over Turner Field.  Remains to be seen how traffic around the new place will be.  Its not like getting to Turner Field was a piece of cake, but traffic around the new place is already horrible and public transportation options are minimal.  

As for the team, the Vegas over/under for wins is 71.  I could see them playing 500 ball this year though.  

newsEngin.17768401_021017-braves-lucas-C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And so it begins!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Power13 said:

And so it begins!!

 

Just drove by on our way to the airport. I told my wife, "There's the spring training home of the world champion Chicago Cubs. That's a sentence I never thought I would utter." Pretty cool, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pastor Jeff said:

Just drove by on our way to the airport. I told my wife, "There's the spring training home of the world champion Chicago Cubs. That's a sentence I never thought I would utter." Pretty cool, though. 

Last time someone could make that comment before last year, no one was driving.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, JudgeBrown said:

Last time someone could make that comment before last year, no one was driving.

And the next time they maybe flying there own spaceship. :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Wasted in the heat said:

Big news in the ATL this year is the new ballpark.  Not a fan at all at how the deal for the new park went down (plenty of blame all around for that), but it does look like Suntrust Park will be a significant upgrade over Turner Field.  Remains to be seen how traffic around the new place will be.  Its not like getting to Turner Field was a piece of cake, but traffic around the new place is already horrible and public transportation options are minimal.  

As for the team, the Vegas over/under for wins is 71.  I could see them playing 500 ball this year though.  

newsEngin.17768401_021017-braves-lucas-C

I saw that Billy Joel will be the first concert there. Not too shabby. Place looks awesome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.