Greasy Lake Community

The next E Street Band album

I'd like an E Street album with the music recorded by the band members at the same time too, he did it for the Seeger album and that's probably one of his best sounding albums ever.

They should just go in - Bruce, Steve, Max and Garry - and just bash out an album in a day or two. Give me that pure rock and roll album, Bruce!

(I know, who am I kidding? - there's no guarantee of any album with or even without the E Street Band - but I say, don't make it such a big thing, an EVENT, just do it, it might be better this way! Meanwhile I'm hoping for an archival release soon as in tomorrow. NO releases are guaranteed, even if they've talked about them in the past!).

I don't think we'll see that album... perhaps songs from it might make it onto future albums or whatever, but I think the album will be old news to Bruce now and I don't think he'll release it.

J.... how many times do have to say this?B)

J.... how many times do have to say this?B)

Until it becomes fact!

I can never remember what I've posted here and what I've posted on other message boards... so I'll just repeat myself until I do remember. 

Until it becomes fact!

I can never remember what I've posted here and what I've posted on other message boards... so I'll just repeat myself until I do remember. 

No, No, No, don't take me the wrong way, you are right and have said it a couple times in different threads and I agree with you. Me trying to be cute.

No, No, No, don't take me the wrong way, you are right and have said it a couple times in different threads and I agree with you. Me trying to be cute.

Hehe... no worries man... what I said is true though, I forget what I post where. 

Bruce will most likely never mentioned the solo album ever again.

Archived