CosmicKid

And the winner is...

I can verify the competition was totally and 100% genuine - as genuine as the sweat and tears that Bruce pours into his concerts.

The T-shirt arrived yesterday.  I think CosmicKid actually paid for it too since there is a Cafe Press invoice.  When I see my son in about two weeks, I'll offer it and maybe get a photo to upload.  He is introvert though by my stereotypical definition (not a definition that'd be accepted by the introvert/extrovert thread!) so he might balk.

• Like 5

Glad to hear it has arrived safely. Hope you can get your son to pose!

• Like 1

The owner of the Greasy Lake tee shirt was finally presented it yesterday.  And really pleased.  My son Ben has now made his way back to uni.  He's trying to convert his girlfriend into a zealous Bruce fan at the moment, making her sit through various Bruce gigs on YouTube.  She is very tolerant - she likes Bruce, but prefers Robert Smith and The Cure.  He became a kind of Bruce fan at about three-years-old when he and his brother used to jump about wildly to Barn In The USA on Sesame Street.  Ben's favourite Bruce disc - the outtakes from The River.  He's played tracks to me a few times on journeys in his battered old Clio, delighted he might have heard a few ahead of me. 

056.JPG

• Like 5