The Cluney, Newcastle 22nd April


Recommended Posts

Quick reminder for anyone going to see Dougie and friends next Sunday, that it’s an early start at 6.30pm.

The Springsteen Sessions next week followed by Stevie at Whitley Bay on 2nd July. A great couple of shows coming up.

Must be a few others doing both?

.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

The guys are making another return to The Cluny on December 9th and Dougie has promised that they will play Santa. A canny way to start off the Christmas celebrations.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

The guys doing many shows over the next few months in many locations, get along and enjoy a great show if they are near you at all :-

THE SPRINGSTEEN SESSIONS : 2018-2019 gig list as at 23/10/18 

Sat 3 Nov : PEEBLES Eastgate Theatre
Fri 30 Nov : DUMFRIES The Venue

Fri 7 Dec : MANCHESTER Academy 3
Sat 8 Dec : DARLINGTON The Forum
Sun 9 Dec : NEWCASTLE The Cluny
Sat 29 Dec : GLASGOW The Ferry

2019
Fri 25 Jan : WHITBY Pavilion Theatre
Sat 26 Jan : LIVERPOOL Epstein Theatre

Fri 15 Feb : RUTHERGLEN Town Hall
Sat 16 Feb : ST ANDREWS Byre Theatre
Sat 23 Feb : FALKIRK FTH Theatre

Fri 1 March : BELFAST Crumlin Road Gaol
Sat 2 March : BELFAST Crumlin Road Gaol
Fri 8 March : LANARK Memorial Hall
Sat 9 March : OXFORD O2 Academy
Sat 16 March : ARBROATH Webster Theatre
Sat 30 March : MUSSELBURGH Brunton Theatre

Sat 6 Apr : GLASGOW The Ferry
Fri 12 Apr : EAST KILBRIDE Village Theatre
Fri 26 Apr : EDINBURGH Pleasance Theatre
Sat 27 Apr : HULL The Welly

Sat 4 May : LANGHOLM Buccleuch Centre
Fri 17 May : ABERDEEN The Lemon Tree
Sat 18 May : DUNDEE Church

Fri 21 June : INVERNESS Ironworks
Sat 22 June : PORTREE Aros Centre
Sun 30 June : GLASGOW The Ferry (‘Great American Rock Show’, with ‘Piano Man – Billy Joel’) - TBC

Sat 14 Sept : GLASGOW The Ferry
Sat 26 Oct : MOTHERWELL Theatre
 

Sat 28 Dec : GLASGOW : The Ferry

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Going to see these guys again tonight, go see them if you can.

Enjoy tonight Dr O.

Our tickets are booked for the Cluny on 6th July and also will be for The Sessions Christmas Party in December. 

If they're coming to somewhere near you, do yourself a favour and get a ticket. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 2:42 PM, Geordie 99 said:

Enjoy tonight Dr O.

Our tickets are booked for the Cluny on 6th July and also will be for The Sessions Christmas Party in December. 

If they're coming to somewhere near you, do yourself a favour and get a ticket. 

Thanks Geordie, we ALL did enjoy, it was a great night, these guys are like a fine whisky which improves with age, spoke to a few people there who had seen them before as well and all agreed that this was the best they have been, really tight performance all evening....as Geordie says do yourself a favour and go and enjoy them sometime soon.

Note to MagicratAFC, they are at The Ironworks on Friday 21 June.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Thanks Geordie, we ALL did enjoy, it was a great night, these guys are like a fine whisky which improves with age, spoke to a few people there who had seen them before as well and all agreed that this was the best they have been, really tight performance all evening....as Geordie says do yourself a favour and go and enjoy them sometime soon.

Note to MagicratAFC, they are at The Ironworks on Friday 21 June.

 

 

I'm really sad that i haven't seen these fellas recently 

I hope to catch them next time around. 

If this ever happens, the beers will be on me. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...

More upcoming dates for The Springsteen Sessions, do yourself a favour and go see if you can.....(and no I am not their agent) :-

Fri.6th Dec      Carlisle, The Brickyard

Fri.24th Jan     Kendal, Brewery Arts Centre

Sat.25th Jan    Manchester, Manchester Academy 3

Fri.22nd May    Oxford, O2 Academy2 Oxford

Sat 23rd May    London, O2 Academy2 Islington

Sun 24th May    Brimingham, O2 Academy3 Birmingham

 

Tickets on sale here   https://www.seetickets.com/search?q=the+springsteen+sessions]%23

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dr winston oboogie said:

More upcoming dates for The Springsteen Sessions, do yourself a favour and go see if you can.....(and no I am not their agent) :-

Fri.6th Dec      Carlisle, The Brickyard

Fri.24th Jan     Kendal, Brewery Arts Centre

Sat.25th Jan    Manchester, Manchester Academy 3

Fri.22nd May    Oxford, O2 Academy2 Oxford

Sat 23rd May    London, O2 Academy2 Islington

Sun 24th May    Brimingham, O2 Academy3 Birmingham

 

Tickets on sale here   https://www.seetickets.com/search?q=the+springsteen+sessions]%23

 

Don't forget their Cluny gig on Saturday 7th December!

 

And if anyone is looking for a night of 'live Bruce' before then, the NE Street Band are at The Exchange in North Shields this Saturday. Another good night out with a canny bunch of lads. I'm not their agent either! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

It's 'Sessions' time again at The Cluny on Saturday night.

Tickets are still showing as available, so get yourself along to see Dougie and the lads and start your Christmas festivities Springsteen style! 

Hope to see some of you there. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.