Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phantomengineer

How do you find your PMs?

Assuming you are using a computer rather than a phone or tablet, just click the envelope in the top right corner. If you are using a phone or tablet, click the "hamburger menu" (three horizontal lines) in the top right corner and then the envelope.

A follow up question CosmiKid. The top right corner of what? I am using a computer but I see no envelope to click on. Not in my profile, not on the top of the board page. I find other things to see my post history and other content but nothing  as simple as Private Messages.

Maybe it's me.

That's weird. My top-right corner looks like this (you probably don't see that triangle with the exclamation mark... that's just for mods, but the rest should be the same.)

pm.JPG

On 4/13/2017 at 10:54 PM, phantomengineer said:

I don't see any of that in my top right.

You don't even see your own name and profile picture up there? May I ask what browser you are using and how old your computer is?

On 15/04/2017 at 5:07 PM, CosmicKid said:

You don't even see your own name and profile picture up there? May I ask what browser you are using and how old your computer is?

Is it possible that it's a screen resolution problem?

http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/id-2643663/problem-monitor-screen-cut-edges.html

On 16/04/2017 at 4:07 AM, CosmicKid said:

First time I got a PM I just saw this red thing not realizing it was an envelop I thought I was in trouble or something!!!