Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daisey Jeep

Hi, it's me Dumbo here

I had disaster and lost ny phone 

Yes it was terrible - I lost alot of Bruce 

Now I have an inferior galaxy A3 which although modern isn't as good as my old beaten up and now lost galaxy 5

A couple of questions

I can't seem to post downloaded images 

It goes through the motions and then says I can't do it

I have tried  accessing images from both gallery and downloads 

(I am Getting mean and frustrated

Have to teach new phone Bruce talk plus sorry everyone spell check hasn't gelled with me yet )

Also where do I find the greasylake app for Android ?

I don't even know how to make a screen shortcut on this phone and I have to google Google greasylake 20 times a day

While I'm at it how do you post a u tube video so it shows in the post not just aa a very unsexy link ?

Sorry about you losing your phone. That does suck. I can't explain why you're unable to post downloaded images. Sounds like some kind of connection problem, but if everything else works, that's probably not it.

As for a GL app, there is no app. You simply open the website in a browser and it adjusts to the screen. In most Android phones you can place a shortcut to a website on your "desktop". It varies from browser to browser how you do it, but open the website first at www.greasylake.org/the-circuit and then look for an option that says "Send to homescreen" or something to that effect.

As for YouTube videos they should just embed themselves when you post a link. Not sure why it's not working for you.

11 hours ago, CosmicKid said:

Sorry about you losing your phone. That does suck. I can't explain why you're unable to post downloaded images. Sounds like some kind of connection problem, but if everything else works, that's probably not it.

As for a GL app, there is no app. You simply open the website in a browser and it adjusts to the screen. In most Android phones you can place a shortcut to a website on your "desktop". It varies from browser to browser how you do it, but open the website first at www.greasylake.org/the-circuit and then look for an option that says "Send to homescreen" or something to that effect.

As for YouTube videos they should just embed themselves when you post a link. Not sure why it's not working for you.

Thank you

I keep perservering

14 hours ago, CosmicKid said:

I just tried to upload a photo I had taken from my phone and again I get this green screen saying something about failour