Greasy Lake Community

Random Thoughts + Discussion: Springsteen edition

1 hour ago, phantomengineer said:

Are you serious? You never listen to anyone but Bruce when you drive?

Since it's the one time during the day when I can be sure to listen to Bruce, I very rarely have anything else on in the car. During the day, I listen to news if I am at home, and at night I listen to whatever comes to mind, from classic to Bruce via a lot of other things. But driving time is Bruce time.

• Like 2

On 2017-5-19 at 0:51 AM, tie that bind said:

There`s one thing I have learned over the years is that patience  is a virtue when you are a Bruce fan the only consolation is he always comes up with the goods in the end, but the wait the wait the long wait:(

Well, after the new material bonanza of the 2000's this seeming return to Bruce's 1990's method of operation is hard to take indeed

• Like 1

13 hours ago, phantomengineer said:

But to me it's way too padded. Lots of repetition. I made myself an edit version to make it sleeker.

I would not cut out a second, it's so burned in my memory.

However, which video editing software (for free, of course B)) do you folks prefer? I have some old personal video on DVD, which I copied back to my PC and would like to cut some pieces out to create what you call a sleeker version. Thanks for help!

3 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I think it's also close to a year since I truly descended into Bruceness and have essentially  listened to nothing but him. 

I'm really gonna need to take a break after the covers poll ends. 

Happy Bruce Day, a break! bet you can`t