Captain Chaos

UPDATE!: Bruce on Broadway extended to NOW June 30th 2018

2 minutes ago, mjmal51 said:

Go to the first night

Bid on front row center seats for opening night of #SpringsteenBroadway in support of @BCEFA! More info here. https://broadwaycares.org/springsteen/ 

Minimum bid of $25,000? Yikes! 

26 minutes ago, rachelharms said:

Minimum bid of $25,000? Yikes! 

100 RENOs!!!

• Haha 4

Wow! 

This sounded really interesting up to the part of 25000...

Now if it were 2500 I'd consider it... That is of course still a huge amount but it's for a good cause and it's front row...

But 25000 is just way too much for me :( I cannot afford that.

(But if someone is feeling generous and can't find a date that day, I'm available! :P )

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Ooo snazzy

21586466_10155480384625250_1797274662726

It looks pretty cool in person, the big sign over the street is impressive

• Like 1

Not Bruce related but scalping related.... lots of stuff on Twitter from Foo Fighters fans who were refused entry into the O2 last night. They had purchased tickets on viagogo, ID was required which they obviously didn't have for the original buyer. Lots of people hundreds £$ out of pocket. 

• Sad 1

Don't know if anyone is browsing the ticketforum where I posted this:

If not - here you go...

• Like 2

There was an invitation-only Broadway rehearsal show at Monmouth College last night. People who attended had to sign a non-disclosure agreement, but my attention is officially spiked.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2017 at 10:46 AM, Raced Off The Street said:

Jesus @Mocker, until I read that I thought that The Great Famine was the worst thing to happen to my proud nation...........

Raced, my brother, I knew you would commiserate with me. I'm half tempted to notify the Dublin home office and let the almighty power of Guinness proper come crashing down on 48th Street!
Image result for Guinness war posters

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For those thinking about using Stubhub...I just flew across the ocean to Vegas for a festival this weekend. Stubhub was supposed to have delivered two passes to us at our hotel yesterday. UPS has lost the package. Stubhub offered us a refund for the tickets, not new tickets. After a lot of yelling they will now try to find replacements. Lots of uncertainty. Won't travel without tickets in hand again.

• Sad 1

Michael Scialfa saw the rehearsal last night and wrote: "It's easy sometimes to forget what true genius is, until its right in front of you....."

Granted, he's family. :) Take it for what it's worth to you.

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 3

15 minutes ago, Turkued said:

For those thinking about using Stubhub...I just flew across the ocean to Vegas for a festival this weekend. Stubhub was supposed to have delivered two passes to us at our hotel yesterday. UPS has lost the package. Stubhub offered us a refund for the tickets, not new tickets. After a lot of yelling they will now try to find replacements. Lots of uncertainty. Won't travel without tickets in hand again.

They guarantee comparable tickets if they have them. If there are any for sale for this event on their website, I would call back and ask for a supervisor.  They are probably waiting for either the package to be found or a replacement from the vendor. Not your problem. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JoanFontaine said:

They guarantee comparable tickets if they have them. If there are any for sale for this event on their website, I would call back and ask for a supervisor.  They are probably waiting for either the package to be found or a replacement from the vendor. Not your problem. 

I can't tell you how reassuring I find your posts on this subject! Every time I get a little nervous about our tickets...

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ann Jones said:

I can't tell you how reassuring I find your posts on this subject! Every time I get a little nervous about our tickets...

Ann - tickets are in hand, correct?  90% of problems are tied to delivery: seller decides not to sell, seller doesn't get the tickets that they tried to sell, or lost in the mail. You are beyond that. 

8 minutes ago, JoanFontaine said:

Ann - tickets are in hand, correct?  90% of problems are tied to delivery: seller decides not to sell, seller doesn't get the tickets that they tried to sell, or lost in the mail. You are beyond that. 

Yes, we have the tickets, safely filed away with passports and all the other stuff for our trip! I know everything is going to be fine:)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Skin2Skin said:

There was an invitation-only Broadway rehearsal show at Monmouth College last night. People who attended had to sign a non-disclosure agreement, but my attention is officially spiked.

so that is where Mikey and Macca were headingin the white vans

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AMIW said:

so that is where Mikey and Macca were headingin the white vans

Sheesh, do you have to tell EVERYONE?

• Haha 3

Off topic slightly (no need for a new thread) does anybody think that Bruce may take the Broadway opportunity to 'take a knee for America', or maybe address it in some other way?

:huh:

The Lord's Prayer ?!  Really?  Might we have a Dylan Slow Train conversion on our hands  :D

apparently it was basically the same setlist for the chosen ones for the second show v the first show with Long Walk Home being the only change in place of the RIsing