Captain Chaos

UPDATE!: Bruce on Broadway extended to NOW June 30th 2018

Can't justify €2.5k for two of us to go to NYC for three days (incl one show ticket) but I'll be very disappointed if I don't get a ticket for Europe.

Listening to this, it's what I've always wanted really......and I'd have no problem paying the ticket price but flights/accom etc make it a ridiculous amount of money with kids to put through college.

Pretty sure he'll do Europe due to all the reviews and the fact that promoters (incl Irish ones) were at the preview.

• Like 5

For some reason I just don't want to listen to any leaked audio.  I think in my head I'm praying he does this in the UK so I want it to be new to me at that point.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, red headed woman said:

For some reason I just don't want to listen to any leaked audio.  I think in my head I'm praying he does this in the UK so I want it to be new to me at that point.  

I think he will . Dublin/London/Rome/Barca is my prediction.

Oh - and you should listen, it's uplifting and fantastic. Life's too short for not listening....

• Like 1

Solo accoustic versions of some often played songs combined with well known stories about his drinking father, optimistic mother, "not having any experience of a steady job", "wanna get out but still living in the Jersey area" etc.

Perfect show for the rich, causal fan who hasn't read the biography and wants to enjoy Bruce in a gentle and classy environment.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2017 at 7:43 AM, slane85 said:

Oh - and you should listen, it's uplifting and fantastic. Life's too short for not listening....

Where do you think he could play in Dublin? Or how many shows?

On 14/10/2017 at 9:43 PM, slane85 said:

Add Paris, Patti likes shopping there... I would have a guess at Olympia Theatre.

Cincinnati Music Hall would be a great stop.  Ranks  acoustically as one of the finest performance venues in the world.  I would love to see Bruce return there.  Also built over a Paupers graveyard and considered one of the most haunted places in America.

800px-Music-Hall-Auditorium-Chandelier.jpg

800px-Music_Hall_Springer_Auditorium.jpg

1024px-Cincinnati-Music-Hall.jpg

• Like 2

Lay down the acoustic guitar Bruce, plug in that electric and hit me  between the eyes. 

• Like 2

Ok, I've listened to a few bits from the leaked audio, and it's exactly what I knew it would be.  

I always loved his stories during his concerts. The way he crafts his stories, building and building and building....it's there.  

His humour, his passion, it's there.  It's like it's always been, just that we've heard less of it in recent years, as the audiences got so big.   I would absolutely LOVE to see this show in person.  I really hope I get the chance.  Listening to Bruce tell stories in combination with his music just fills up my heart.  

• Like 1

On 10/15/2017 at 6:52 PM, TheBoss said:

Solo accoustic versions of some often played songs combined with well known stories about his drinking father, optimistic mother, "not having any experience of a steady job", "wanna get out but still living in the Jersey area" etc.

Perfect show for the rich, causal fan who hasn't read the biography and wants to enjoy Bruce in a gentle and classy environment.

Bruce has only had the one life.  What do you expect in a show following the arc of the book and his life?  I'm not rich (and definitely not a casual) and I'm looking forward to Jan 16 to see it. Ticket sales say you're wrong.

• Like 2

bet the same old faces will get tickets for a third time round

#Not_A_Verified_Fan

• Like 2

Well, I'm sure there are enough people who'd like tickets.  

3 hours ago, Turkued said:

That would be fantastic since I'm in New York in April.

And surely I will be A Verified Fan by then. Right?

I can't be on stand by forever

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AMIW said:

bet the same old faces will get tickets for a third time round

#Not_A_Verified_Fan

Surely us unverified fans are due a break sometime soon?

Ban any previous purchasers, that would help...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RickW said:

Surely us unverified fans are due a break sometime soon?

Ban any previous purchasers, that would help...

That would be logical but we are talking about Ticketmaster so I wouldn't get your hopes up!

• Like 1