Captain Chaos

UPDATE!: Bruce to play a series of Broadway shows this year

amazing stub hub can have seating plan but not ticketmaster, incidentally i have a feeling all who registered will get a code, seems to me all a verified fan is one who has supplied a phone number, to deter big time scalpers but almost encouraging small time scalpers

• Sad 1

AMIW   

there are plenty of seating charts for the theatre on the web since it hosts plays - stubhub just pulled theirs from playbill.com

9 minutes ago, stevie54uk said:

amazing stub hub can have seating plan but not ticketmaster, incidentally i have a feeling all who registered will get a code, seems to me all a verified fan is one who has supplied a phone number, to deter big time scalpers but almost encouraging small time scalpers

People who used Hamilton this weekend as a trial run did not get codes, instead they got emails saying because of demand, you are on a waiting list, keep your phone nearby.  And then nothing.

On 8/20/2017 at 5:23 AM, stevie54uk said:

read somewhere on btx(cant find it now) that these codes are not linked to your own ticketmaster acc ie anyone can use them

Ticketmaster has tweeted twice that codes are tied to the specific accounts which received them, and the account holder must use them. 

10 hours ago, AMIW said:

there are plenty of seating charts for the theatre on the web since it hosts plays - stubhub just pulled theirs from playbill.com

I realise that but dosent excuse ticket masters lack of seating plan and full pricing info

On 8/20/2017 at 6:59 AM, Eden said:

Eden, can you please post the text of this? I can't get into my BTX account. Or if anyone can post clarification about whether the codes are tied to specific TicketMaster accounts or can be used by others, I would appreciate the help.

Eden   
14 minutes ago, galvestonbay said:

Eden, can you please post the text of this? I can't get into my BTX account. Or if anyone can post clarification about whether the codes are tied to specific TicketMaster accounts or can be used by others, I would appreciate the help.

This is what he says.
Yes. You can use their code. It's not tied to your account.

Reading another thread over on BTX some are saying you can't and when they have tried for other shows a message has come up, others are saying it worked for them.One thing they all agree on is that once you use the code and purchase tickets it's dead.

Thanks so much, Eden.

I can't find the tweets from TicketMaster mentioned above, either. Again, if someone can confirm how the codes work, please post. 

Thanks! 

On 14/08/2017 at 0:51 AM, rosiejaneymary said:

Oh no :( 

I wonder what the problem is.  I hope you get this resolved.  Keep us posted.  

I re-registered via mobile and it worked! Have to admit, my enthusiasm for the show is starting to wane though... An expensive trip to NY for a likely 1hr 30 of music max. May chance him bringing it to Europe instead and wait for USA band shows.

3 hours ago, EFC Refugee said:

I re-registered via mobile and it worked! Have to admit, my enthusiasm for the show is starting to wane though... An expensive trip to NY for a likely 1hr 30 of music max. May chance him bringing it to Europe instead and wait for USA band shows.

Well, I'm glad you got it to work!  You at least have the possibility of getting a code, and you can decide from there.  I can well understand your trepidation about the expense of both the tickets and the travel though.