is on the top right under Welcome to Greasy Lake

:P

1 hour ago, AMIW said:

I am curious what

it’s

is on the top right under Welcome to Greasy Lake

:P

I think that's a Danish word

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After six years with the same look, it’s finally time for something new to happen.

So, here it is: the brand new and updated Greasy Lake website

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

And there I was thinking the update was something special for Working on a Dream Appreciation Day :angry:

But the actual change is cool all the same.

The song nor the album deserves an appreciation day my good man :)

Unfortunately, the site doesn't seem to work on my Kindle at the moment. The main page loads fine, but none of the links work.

So far it looks great on this cold very frosty Wednesday morning

I post from my phone and all looks well 

Phew 

Well everything is working for me 

And the FC is still in existence!!

3 hours ago, misty rain said:

Unfortunately, the site doesn't seem to work on my Kindle at the moment. The main page loads fine, but none of the links work.

I am having the same problem  on my Kindle.

17 minutes ago, jmw said:

It does work on my iPhone, but not on my iPad....

Could we, you great and wonderful Dane, have back the function I so dearly missed since the last basic update, "go to the first unread post"? I always thought that was a very clever thing.

• Like 2

I have a Samsung tablet and am experiencing the same issue as that reported above by Kindle and Ipad users. None of the links work (except for the link from a notification). 

When I change to "desktop" view in my browser (chrome), it works as normal

12 hours ago, CmonMrTrouble said:

I think that's a Danish word

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After six years with the same look, it’s finally time for something new to happen.

So, here it is: the brand new and updated Greasy Lake website

I was guessing that it was your one and only contribution to the update.

18 hours ago, misty rain said:

14 hours ago, jmw said:

14 hours ago, sietze1976 said:

It does work on my iPhone, but not on my iPad....

10 hours ago, Bosstralian said:

I have a Samsung tablet and am experiencing the same issue as that reported above by Kindle and Ipad users. None of the links work (except for the link from a notification). 

When I change to "desktop" view in my browser (chrome), it works as normal

Is everyone still having this issue?

To elaborate further, the links in the top bar work (e.g I can click on a notification and it will take me to the post. I can click on the dropdown links to various parts of the site and / or the account links and they work. I can click on "discuss" or "home" or whatever top left and it will take me there).

However, on the web page itself none of the links work. If on The Forum page, I cannot link to an individual forum (such as The Circuit for e.g.) If in a particular forum, the links to the individual topics do not work (either via title or the white dot/ star on the left).

If I request the page in "desktop" view via my browser, everything works fine.

5 hours ago, Bosstralian said:

To elaborate further, the links in the top bar work (e.g I can click on a notification and it will take me to the post. I can click on the dropdown links to various parts of the site and / or the account links and they work. I can click on "discuss" or "home" or whatever top left and it will take me there).

However, on the web page itself none of the links work. If on The Forum page, I cannot link to an individual forum (such as The Circuit for e.g.) If in a particular forum, the links to the individual topics do not work (either via title or the white dot/ star on the left).

Thank you for this elaboration. I'm unable to recreate the problem on any of my devices so it's hard for me figure out what could be wrong. I will have to do some investigation. I'm glad you at least have the option to request the desktop version.

Btw, if anyone could test if the problem is the same in all browsers on your device or if, for instance, you download Chrome or Firefox it goes away, that would be helpful.

18 hours ago, berlintramp said:

Could we, you great and wonderful Dane, have back the function I so dearly missed since the last basic update, "go to the first unread post"? I always thought that was a very clever thing.

I'm not sure I understand. That function never went anywhere. If you click the white circle on the left hand side of a topic, it takes you to the first unread post. At least it does for me.

13 hours ago, burghfan said:

I was guessing that it was your one and only contribution to the update.

Zero contributions from me - you don't want me doing ANY technical stuff

I'm just here to bark at the bad guys and entertain the masses :lol:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bosstralian said:

Still doesn't work on my Kindle, but i can use my laptop, just when I can't sleep.:)

8 hours ago, Bosstralian said:

Same here. Thanks for the suggestion!