Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CosmicKid

Welcome to the new Greasy Lake

Not banned after all! ;)

8 hours ago, Eileen said:

Not banned after all! ;)

Whiskey and orange all around 

Sorry if this has already been explained/solved before, but I can't use greasylake on my iPad now, whereas it is fine on my iPhone. I'm not very teccy, so if there is a solution, please explain in simple language! Thanks.

On 7/17/2017 at 2:38 PM, Eileen said:

Not banned after all! ;)

You're going to have to try harder I guess 

2 hours ago, Garyfox said:

Sorry if this has already been explained/solved before, but I can't use greasylake on my iPad now, whereas it is fine on my iPhone. I'm not very teccy, so if there is a solution, please explain in simple language! Thanks.

I have had and am still having the same issue on my Samsung tablet. The only solution I am aware of is to select the "desktop mode" or "desktop view" option in your browser menu or to change the theme for the GL website to "IPS Default" via the Theme dropdown box that appears either at the bottom or on the right of the GL webpage.

28 minutes ago, Bosstralian said:

I have had and am still having the same issue on my Samsung tablet. The only solution I am aware of is to select the "desktop mode" or "desktop view" option in your browser menu or to change the theme for the GL website to "IPS Default" via the Theme dropdown box that appears either at the bottom or on the right of the GL webpage.

Ah, thanks. The first option didn't seem to work, but the second seems to work fine, as proven by the fact I am typing this on my iPad!

I still have the same problem with the reply box on Greasy Lake by Night.  But I'm working around it by switching between themes.

This is why I hate change. Seems like every time something "improves" other things go to crap.