Greasy Lake Community

The Manchester United thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

United now lit up, a shot from behind the Best Law Charlton statue. 

great kudos to Marcus Rashford, one footballer who dosent forget where he came from https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53042684

Posted Images

I was hoping to see something about this on here ... mebbies a thread of his own? Loved by a lot of people, regardless of which team they support.

When I think of him I see him dancing round the pitch in '66.

RIP

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Johan14Cruyff said:

I really enjoy Gary Neville’s commentary but trying to compare the clown Paul Pogba to Steven Gerrard is nothing short of ridiculous.

I don’t think he was comparing them as players but comparing the influence Gerrrard had on the Liverpool team, (when he was on his feet), which was obviously enormous, with the influence Pogba has on games for United, which is negligible, he was shocking today.

However, the “clown” does have a World Cup winner’s medal.

On 7/27/2020 at 11:12 PM, Johan14Cruyff said:

Ole having a decent run of results only hurts them more. Should be balls deep in Poch this summer.

On 7/28/2020 at 12:08 PM, doesthisbusstop said:

Yeah like it makes sense to start again. Carry on like that and we might go 30 years without the title. 

What we saying now?

Good win, unbelievably that’s 7 premier league away wins in a row now. The inconsistency is infuriating. 

Ole got the team spot on today. McTominay and Fred bossed it and gave Everton no time on the ball. Bruno quality as usual. Nice to see Cavani get a goal. 

• Like 1

Fair play to united academy graduate Sam Johnstone. Some brilliant saves in goal for West Brom tonight. Not much to say about our performance other than what a strange league it is this season when we would be 4 points from top if we win our game in hand against Burnley.