Greasy Lake Community

The Manchester United thread

doesthisbusstop

I’m not quite sure what has happened to Pogba since his agent said he’s leaving. Maybe it’s just his ego wanting himself to leave this league as a premier league champion. Whatever it is, it’s in danger of pricing buyers out of signing him in the summer! Grealish would be a good replacement. 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:04 PM, doesthisbusstop said:

Grealish would be a good replacement. 

Spoken with a true sense of entitlement.  But if you do get so lucky as to sign Villa's Jack Grealish, I look forward to hearing United fans complain when they get to see cloggers (and I'm thinking here of someone like Matic) being sent onto the field with the sole purpose of fouling him whenever he has the ball.

Looked alright tonight but city deserved to go through. Missed the option of Cavani and glad he’s back for Burnley. A chance to give the squad players some game time now against Watford in the FA cup. Apparently everyone in the whole squad is fit now apart from 1 player.......Phil Jones. 

Fernandez had a off night? Dino clipped him in the first 10 minutes of the match, should have gotten a card for it, he would have if it wasn't early in the match. While it seemed to slow him down and or looking over his shoulder the rest of the match. A couple open looks at net without putting one in! 

47 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Looked alright tonight but city deserved to go through. Missed the option of Cavani and glad he’s back for Burnley. A chance to give the squad players some game time now against Watford in the FA cup. Apparently everyone in the whole squad is fit now apart from 1 player.......Phil Jones. 

i thought they left Phil out of the 25 man squad so he cant play anywayu