Greasy Lake Community

The Manchester United thread

doesthisbusstop

Stilol cannot understand how United won this match, with the donkey at the heart of the defence, he is an accident just waiting to happen, sure he wins a header or two during the match, but he certainly stood out amongst the rest of the players on show...and not for the right reasons.

9 hours ago, dr winston oboogie said:

Stilol cannot understand how United won this match, with the donkey at the heart of the defence, he is an accident just waiting to happen, sure he wins a header or two during the match, but he certainly stood out amongst the rest of the players on show...and not for the right reasons.

Wasn’t he at fault for the 2nd?

26 years ago tonight, Eric’s moment of madness. Pre-social media and pre round the clock sports news, you can only imagine the hysteria if it happened nowadays. 

I was there that night, of course. As I was there for 172 of the 185 games he played for the club. Absolute legend. 

E45EAED6-2D22-45CA-A4D4-CCE999CE252E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Way too early to be a two horse race. But I hope it turns into one. City will probably be chasing the quadruple and they know United can beat them at Etihad on March 6th. 

Maybe Leicester stay in it. Can’t see anyone else getting involved given the various situations and challenges they face.

United will blip soon (I hope!). City have shown they can do it for long periods. CL could distract them. We’ll see. 

23 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

26 years ago tonight, Eric’s moment of madness. Pre-social media and pre round the clock sports news, you can only imagine the hysteria if it happened nowadays. 

I was there that night, of course. As I was there for 172 of the 185 games he played for the club. Absolute legend. 

E45EAED6-2D22-45CA-A4D4-CCE999CE252E.jpeg

Should have kicked him harder. Le Roi.