Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Manchester United thread


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

Please say it ain’t so.

Surely “Zizou” can’t wait!! 

Jose is history

Here is the latest betting

Sacked before Newcastle match 33/1

Sacked after Newcastle match that Man U won,  6/4.

Sacked after Newcastle  match that Newcastle won, or a draw, or if Newcastle got a shot on target or even a corner 20/1

Sacked sunday just before the Liverpool V Man City match, 2/1 

Sacked sunday just after the Liverpool v Man city match  3/1

And a great value bet..he's quits just before the Liverpool V Man City match..6/1

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

United now lit up, a shot from behind the Best Law Charlton statue. 

62 years ago this afternoon, Munich air crash.  Average age of the Busby Babes just 22.  They were already back to back league champions and had just reached the European cup semi final the day be

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Patched Tube said:

I think Newcastle has a reasonable shot this weekend.  Certainly a gambler's chance.  

:D:lol::D

We haven't got a chance..well maybe one chance

one chance, that is all the Man Utd players chuck the towel in as they want Jose sacked..just like chelsea players did.

nah..i'm kidding, we have no chance

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

Jose is history

Here is the latest betting

Sacked before Newcastle match 33/1

Sacked after Newcastle match that Man U won,  6/4.

Sacked after Newcastle  match that Newcastle won, or a draw, or if Newcastle got a shot on target or even a corner 20/1

Sacked sunday just before the Liverpool V Man City match, 2/1 

Sacked sunday just after the Liverpool v Man city match  3/1

And a great value bet..he's quits just before the Liverpool V Man City match..6/1

 

I'd put $20 on "just after Liverpool - MC" if I was a betting man. Figure MU wins and that gives the board pause but not enough to save Jose's job and it takes  till Sunday  to decide and announce.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, newcastle roy said:

:D:lol::D

We haven't got a chance..well maybe one chance

one chance, that is all the Man Utd players chuck the towel in as they want Jose sacked..just like chelsea players did.

nah..i'm kidding, we have no chance

Well there is your gamblers chance. What do you think the odds are on a draw?  I can see it happening myself. Certainly I can see Newcastle sending blood in the water and United being flat.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If Jose goes he leaves winning more in 2 years than other rival clubs have in 10 years and nobody can argue with that. 

I believe the rumours. The timing seems right to get Zizou settled in for two weeks in the international break before the Juventus game. As if the atmosphere that night wasn’t already going to be off the scale, it might just ramp it up a notch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

If Jose goes he leaves winning more in 2 years than other rival clubs have in 10 years and nobody can argue with that. 

 

That must hurt Liverpool fans. 

 

So...are you going to let us win today ?  Or maybe a draw ?   

Oh what the hell I'll settle or a corner.:D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Man U denying Jose is getting the ax.  Press just get this wrong, was the source just putting chum in the water trying to get Mourinho fired or was this a case of "Schrodinger's press leak" where to publish the story is to influence the story?  Perhaps leaked by Jose himself to head off getting the sack?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, newcastle roy said:

Jose is history

Here is the latest betting

Sacked before Newcastle match 33/1

Sacked after Newcastle match that Man U won,  6/4.

Sacked after Newcastle  match that Newcastle won, or a draw, or if Newcastle got a shot on target or even a corner 20/1

Sacked sunday just before the Liverpool V Man City match, 2/1 

Sacked sunday just after the Liverpool v Man city match  3/1

And a great value bet..he's quits just before the Liverpool V Man City match..6/1

 

Nothing available for "out at half time"?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...