The Manchester United thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

United now lit up, a shot from behind the Best Law Charlton statue. 

Posted Images

If the groups finish as you’d expect, pot two teams will be

Real Madrid

Bayern Munich

Roma

Sevilla

Juventus

Basel

Leipzig 

Shakhtar

Been  to the Bernie twice & don’t fancy getting stabbed in Italy. I’d like Bayern or Leipzig for a jolly.

7 hours ago, Johan14Cruyff said:

If the groups finish as you’d expect, pot two teams will be

Real Madrid

Bayern Munich

Roma

Sevilla

Juventus

Basel

Leipzig 

Shakhtar

Been  to the Bernie twice & don’t fancy getting stabbed in Italy. I’d like Bayern or Leipzig for a jolly.

Agree with you about Munich, I will go there if we draw them. Especially as it will be the first leg so it’s a chance to keep the tie alive for the second leg at Old Trafford. 

11 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

4 goals again for the eighth time this season. Boring Jose. A lot of pundits were tipping Watford to beat us tonight. Great result that. 

Yes probably did just enough to keep the league a one and a half horse race, and allow Sky the opportunity to massively overhype the derby coming up soon.

On 02/12/2017 at 7:04 PM, AMIW said:

will the fa throw the book at pogba or will he get away with the sarcastic applauding of the refs decision to send him off because he plays for a big club?

The sarcasm was for the Arsenal players who pleaded with the ref to send him off.

On 04/12/2017 at 5:29 PM, AMIW said:

well you are entitled to that opinion but the tv commentators and most press articles (such as the one JJ linked) suggest the sarcasm was directed at the ref

No way would the media try and get Pogba to face an increased ban. Especially when he was clearly seen clapping the crowd as he walked off! Nothing wrong with thanking arsenal fans for making a great atmosphere during the game :D

Classic Jose mind games ahead of the derby. “City are a very good team but I don’t like the way they fall over every time a little bit of wind blows”.

I think that’s how to get around the issue of not being allowed to comment on the referee before the game :rolleyes:

Spent far too much time on here last season so just a brief stop.

I said pre season United would win nothing of note and stand by that still.

Lukako proving he's a flat track bully and Maureen proving he's still the most classless man in football.

Bizarre decision to park the bus at a struggling Liverpool best sums up his mindset. Completely dominated by City at home. Fans ranting and raving on the United fan channel afterwards was quality.

A fifth (?) season without a PL trophy beckons and they have a team that looks no more capable of winning it than they did under Moyes or the fella with 3 faces and 2 haircuts.

I suspect they'll finish 3rd, 4th or 5th as Maureen accepts there is no PL title up for grabs and desperately throws everything at winning a tin pot trophy to appease his ego.

They'll most likely depart CL in the quarters. 

• Like 1