Sign in to follow this  
doesthisbusstop

The Manchester United thread

Recommended Posts

what about the league cup? A couple of easy games left there and the silver cup could be yours

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2020 at 8:51 AM, doesthisbusstop said:

Ole needs to target the Europa league trophy and hope he has enough players back for Bruge at the end of February. You suspect he knows that is his best chance of getting to use a big transfer budget in the summer. 

I think you need to get rid of Ole as soon as possible because with him at the wheel Brugge has a good chance to knock you out, they have a good team and this United side is a mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Captain Chaos said:

Should be about 6 - 0 by now.

phil jones is keeping the score down :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Favourite parts of the night.

Realising Fred wouldn’t get a shirt at Norwich.

Recognising that Williams is a decent player but that Little Ole will ruin him.

But the best bit was Alan Smith suggesting Little Ole would be pleased that it hadn’t turned into a humiliation. It was 3 - 1 to Man City at Old Trafford at that point. That itself was priceless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dr o boogie is distraught, no news from Busstop

Phil Jones on TV - no that is just good tv!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it would help if you told us what you were talking about or posted a link :P

 

i am guessing you meant to say cameron borthwick-jackson man u legend from 2015

For those with long memories Cameron Borthwick-Jackson was handed his Manchester United debut by then boss Louis van Gaal in 2015 and he made 14 appearances for the club in the 2015-16 campaign.

Since then he's been out on loan at Wolves, Leeds and spent most of last season at League One Scunthorpe before joining Tranmere in September.

his career is definitely on the way down... wondering who they will offload as they are over 25 senior players now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AMIW said:

it would help if you told us what you were talking about or posted a link :P

 

i am guessing you meant to say cameron borthwick-jackson man u legend from 2015

For those with long memories Cameron Borthwick-Jackson was handed his Manchester United debut by then boss Louis van Gaal in 2015 and he made 14 appearances for the club in the 2015-16 campaign.

Since then he's been out on loan at Wolves, Leeds and spent most of last season at League One Scunthorpe before joining Tranmere in September.

his career is definitely on the way down... wondering who they will offload as they are over 25 senior players now

I thought I’d set you a challenge instead...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, AMIW said:

Lies from ole ... Maguire not dead he is in the starting lineup... fake news

I think the English gamble on football more than Americans do. Shouldn't this be illegal?  I know NFL teams have to put out an official injury report a couple days before the game. Shouldn't the PL? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More shocking news man utd awarded their 12th penalty of the season

twice as many as the next highest total

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see the lads confidence back today in a game we should win but haven't been doing so. 
Linked with Bruno Fernandes again and we need an influential signing of that ilk this month. The squad needs a new signing to help chase down a place in that top 4. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AMIW said:

Lies from ole ... Maguire not dead he is in the starting lineup... fake news

Yup he was the sole runner in today`s Donkey Derby, still had a starting price of 250/1 though.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

92581676-B344-4655-B9DF-CD068BA098CB.png

The phrase "putting lipstick on a pig" comes to mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rashford tweets that he's proud to be the third youngest player to reach 200 appearances after Best & Giggs.

Norman Whiteside's wife tweets him to say her husband was actually younger than any of you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, High As Hope said:

Rashford tweets that he's proud to be the third youngest player to reach 200 appearances after Best & Giggs.

Norman Whiteside's wife tweets him to say her husband was actually younger than any of you.

Guaranteed that Norman put away more ale than Rashford. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this