Sign in to follow this  
doesthisbusstop

The Manchester United thread

Bruno Fernandes deal finally done. Flying in to Manchester this afternoon to sign in time to be in the squad for Wolves at home on Saturday. 

12 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

United fans throwing stuff at Woodward’s house tonight and lighting up flares. 

Spurs fans:

• Haha 4

United being praised for being plucky basically.

Honestly thought they were bang average. City were awful tonight and still should have put away at least 3.

Little Ole being double stupid as per in his post match. 

17 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

City were awful tonight and still should have put away at least 3.

Without a doubt. I was on a conference call in the office, and watching the match. Sterling walked in danced around and fires the ball 40 rows high. I yelled sonofabitch. Then had to apologize to everyone on the call, and told them I spilled hot coffee on me. :wacko: 

• Haha 1

Ighalo on loan for rest of season. A left field one to say the least but if he bags a few goals and gets united a CL place then the gamble pays off. 

• Haha 1

Heads to airport as he is in quarantine for 2 weeks

A8F44BCB-9C4A-4234-B3F8-EA8F1B4BC8B9.jpeg

2 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Ighalo on loan for rest of season. A left field one to say the least but if he bags a few goals and gets united a CL place then the gamble pays off. 

I remember trying to convince myself that it would work out fine when we signed players like Lambert, Adam, Downing, Jovanovic etc. The good old days.

3 minutes ago, Perisic said:

I remember trying to convince myself that it would work out fine when we signed players like Lambert, Adam, Downing, Jovanovic etc. The good old days.

You could have just said bam and balotelli ...

• Haha 1

'Fernandes is class'

Yeah, he's the 3rd best Portuguese central midfielder on show during the game so far. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Growin' Up said:

'Fernandes is class'

Yeah, he's the 3rd best Portuguese central midfielder on show during the game so far. 

He’s a good player mate. Look what the curly haired smack head had him doing second half though. Absolute halfwit.

He had a Wolves top on double quick at full time.

You can hardly blame him. 

Little Ole full of smiles at the final whistle.

It’s unreal.

He’s laughing his little cock off.

The stupidest fan base in world sport attacking Woodward when the problem is sat far closer to the pitch. 

James looked class at the start of the season. Regressed horribly. He’s killing them. 

Dickheads like Neville giving Little Ole air cover because they used to play with him.

Brilliant.

Never let this end. 

I don't know exactly what to make of that.  I guess on balance I'd say Wolves looked pretty comfortable and probably feels a little better coming off but it was certainly nothing to get excited about; if they want to take the next step they have to win games like this.  If you squinted you could see what MU was trying to do but it just didn't come to much.  

Recruitment not good enough says the rat boy!

Pogba, Di Maria, Ibra, Martial, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Fred (ok - that is funny), Falcao etc.

Add to that Rashford, Greenwood, De Gea etc as existing talent.

Who the fuck does that his clown think he’s fooling? United fans aside obviously

2 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

Recruitment not good enough says the rat boy!

Pogba, Di Maria, Ibra, Martial, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Fred (ok - that is funny), Falcao etc.

Add to that Rashford, Greenwood, De Gea etc as existing talent.

Who the fuck does that his clown think he’s fooling? United fans aside obviously

Sorry. Forgot Lukaku, Sanchez, Fernandes.

Yeah. All Woodward’s fault.

An encouraging debut from Fernandes but a real lack of quality from both teams throughout the match. It’s telling when you see that Sheffield United are more likely to reach a CL place than United, Tottenham, Arsenal and Wolves. The standard of the PL this season has been shockingly poor. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Perisic said:

To be fair I think that side could have won the PL this season :lol:

11 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

An encouraging debut from Fernandes but a real lack of quality from both teams throughout the match. It’s telling when you see that Sheffield United are more likely to reach a CL place than United, Tottenham, Arsenal and Wolves. The standard of the PL this season has been shockingly poor. 

The standard is the highest ever.  Open your eyes through the bitterness!  The reds are breaking every record going, second and third place teams have as many points as normal, city, the 100 pointers from last season, the media dubbed "greatest team ever" destroyed.

The jealously in Jurgens reds is beautiful.  I remember 2014 you stating  if we don't win the league that season we never will.  You are nose diving like us In  the 90's 

We are the best team in the world in an era of money buying everything with the next spend of a standard premier league club. You should admire because this style of recruitment and set up is the model for you to get back to the top. Because bar a takeover with a sugar daddy you're doomed.

Your manager is a none league manager, there's not one player in that united team that would get in ours or city's starting 11. There's no many who would get In  leicesters.

Worst league ever haha, worst United team ever and fast becoming an irrelevant. 

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1

12 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

The standard of the PL this season has been shockingly poor. 

If you opened your eyes and stopped listening the all the super-hype by sky you would realise that the standard has always been shockingly poor, every season of the PL there have only ever been 2 or maybe 3 teams worth paying money to see....this season it is Liverpool. 

12 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

To be fair I think that side could have won the PL this season :lol:

Whatever keeps you going bud!